Will the Panthers win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
Apr 18, 2012
Dunedin, NZ

A thread for all 2019 Round 11 team lists, discussions, news and views. Serves as a team list thread and game day discussion for all games through the week.
Feel free to add team lists as they become available people. Thank you.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Panthers crap form looks to be continuing.

The crowd in the new stadium doesn't look huge. Still seems like a pretty good atmosphere though.

Rick O'Shay

Warriors 1st Grader
May 1, 2013
Well that fucked up the picks although I must admit was glad to see the Panthers win. Probably won't make much difference but you know, the underdog thing.

Cleary to make the Blues side now

Tedster

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 29, 2014
Only saw a brief highlight of the game, interesting how they went with the two halves and having no Maloney - interesting whether he will come back into the team or they head down the future with Jerome since they probably don't have that much of a season left i guess. Interesting article on DWZ and why it turned a bit pear shaped at Penrith, whether it is true or not although Girdler is a tosser but he could be close to the inner sanctum of Penrith.

kurgal

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 18, 2013
So far it's the round of the underdogs, with both Panthers and Titans winning...does that mean we will win too? lol

After a lacklustre start, it was amazing how the Titans turned that game around. Was great fun watching Manly lose their composure and their cool. But the game also made me hate Manly just that little bit more. With their pathetic attempts to milk penalties, their crybaby tosser tactics, and their generally pissy behaviour.

Chief

1st Grade Fringe
May 15, 2012
It really amazes me how inconsistent the refs are with the tackle. If they go long then go long for both teams. But man watching the knights and roosters they are all over the shop. And no favouring one team. Just completely inconsistent. I mean there was the obvious one when JWH was literally holding Ponga by the throat down on the ground and looking at the ref basically asking them to penalise him. Idiot.

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings