playdaball

Heritage Member
Apr 23, 2012
Roberts gone

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
What is all the fuss about Bateman. He hasn't even been to the gym. :rolleyes: and why have Wighton making the in goal kicks when you have so many Poms in the team? At least that is something they are good at.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
I used to joke some of Cleary's success here was due to us mainly playing home game on Saturday nights and the Aussie clubs couldn't handle the dewy conditions here with the wet surface and night.

Some of the mistakes this weekend in the wet conditions have been pretty comical like that thumble off the drop out earlier.

Reactions: Hazman and bruce

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
Split on this one.

Tits are my team 2 but I will be happy to see CNK win.

All eyes on the Pom half.

Raiders are stacked with ESL....wow that's really cool.
Are you talking about Bateman? Cause George Williams doesn't arrive until next year if that is confirmed as I saw some reports about the Raiders rubbishing the rumours or not liking the transfer fee.

CNK is adding some enthusiasm which he did for us when he was given a chance. Tough conditions for a first up start at fullback.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Are you talking about Bateman? Cause George Williams doesn't arrive until next year if that is confirmed as I saw some reports about the Raiders rubbishing the rumours or not liking the transfer fee.

CNK is adding some enthusiasm which he did for us when he was given a chance. Tough conditions for a first up start at fullback.
Yeah actually the center/ half Bateman.

playdaball

Heritage Member
Apr 23, 2012
CNK now looking good

playdaball

Heritage Member
Apr 23, 2012
So many mistakes in this game

Last edited:

Horriors2013

1st Grade Fringe
May 24, 2013
Raiders got some big boys again. Will be interesting to see how they go on dry ground. Backline could go well.

Reactions: Hazman and Sup42

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings