General NRL 2018 Round 9 - General Discussion (1 Viewer)

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
NRL 2018 Round 9 - General Discussion

R9.JPG

A thread for all 2018 Round 9 team lists, discussions, news and views. Serves as a team list thread and game day discussion for all games through the week (besides the Warriors one of course :) ).

Feel free to add team lists as they become available people. Thank you...

Reactions: jonno

Pozza

1st Grade Fringe
May 19, 2012
Forans lateral defence non existent last night. Plays like he's on crutches. The Dogs hung in there but wasn't overly impressed with the Broncs. They could have quite easily lost. The knock on interpretation rule has me fucked

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
Forans lateral defence non existent last night. Plays like he's on crutches. The Dogs hung in there but wasn't overly impressed with the Broncs. They could have quite easily lost. The knock on interpretation rule has me fucked
Definitely wish last nights Broncs was the one that showed up to play us

AusWarriorsFan

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 4, 2016
Ill pull my hear out if the Knights win another 2 point game and move to 3rd with -58 for and against. Surely the Rabbits wont drop the bundle here. Knights squeaking through the easiest draw in the history of the NRL. Dont get me wrong Im happy they have improved, but they should not be close to the 8. I expect bu round 12 they wont be.

AusWarriorsFan

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 4, 2016
I think thats the game.

Dragons v Storm, anyone else looking forward to that game? I think the Storm will do identically what the Warriors did. I think im giving up on manly making the 8. sportsbet still has roosters 2nd for the GF. if they knock off manly, that should see knights and broncos out of the 8.

Reactions: Inruin and matiunz

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
I think thats the game.

Dragons v Storm, anyone else looking forward to that game? I think the Storm will do identically what the Warriors did. I think im giving up on manly making the 8. sportsbet still has roosters 2nd for the GF. if they knock off manly, that should see knights and broncos out of the 8.
2 of my best mates are a Dragons and a storm fan so will be heading to my first non-warriors NRL game with them on sun, not sure who to go for (probably storm)

Reactions: Off The Bench

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
Have Rabbitohs gotten better since they played us or are the knights punching above themselves last few rounds?
Hard to gauge quality of opposition Broncs lucky to beat a terrible Dogs team last night but easily accounted for us for example

AusWarriorsFan

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 4, 2016
Have Rabbitohs gotten better since they played us or are the knights punching above themselves last few rounds?
Hard to gauge quality of opposition Broncs lucky to beat a terrible Dogs team last night but easily accounted for us for example
Both. Rabbits have a quality team and have been massively under achieving. Whilst the knights have a much better team this year, they have an easy draw and only scraping through half their wins. Hard to read to much into it. Have to focus on the roosters first anyway which could be there turning point, they scraping through, but sportsbet had them 2nd, currently $8 for the GF, Storm $4.50, dragons $5, roosters $8, warriors $12. at least we getting some respect from the punters, but boy does it swing when we win lol

AusWarriorsFan

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 4, 2016
Im enjoying this Cowboys, keep it going, we need that Penrith for and against zapped and for them to get a loss. They looking very flat Penrith so far. Some offloading on nth qld try line but no changing of angles or trickery.

Reactions: kurgal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Upcoming Match

Manly Sea Eagles Central Coast Stadium

Last Game

20 Sep

14 - 26
5.9 Total Avg Rating
5.9 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 11 ratings