Status
Not open for further replies.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
NRL 2018 Round 4 - Roosters vs Warriors TEAM LIST

Blake Ayshford 2017 2.jpg

NZWF Official thread for the 2018 Round 4 Warriors team list and discussion.

The official team list will be posted as soon as it becomes available...

Makasene

1st Grade Fringe
May 10, 2012
3.06pm AEDT: The Warriors are the first team to announce their team for round four.

Warriors: 1 Roger Tuivasa-Sheck (c), 2 David Fusitua, 3 Peta Hiku, 4 Solomone Kata, 5 Ken Maumalo, 6 Blake Green, 7 Shaun Johnson, 8 James Gavet, 9 Issac Luke, 10 Agnatius Paasi, 11 Leivaha Pulu, 12 Tohu Harris, 13 Adam Blair

Interchange: 14 Jazz Tevaga, 15 Ligi Sao, 16 Tevita Satae, 17 Bunty Afoa

Reserves: 18 Mason Lino, 20 Anthony Gelling, 21 Albert Vete, 22 Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad

Agnatius Paasi and Adam Blair swap between prop and lock while Tevita Satae replaces the suspended Sam Lisone on the bench.

davewjnz

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 10, 2013
Auckland
Loving our forward depth this year
In a way i'm glad Simon has not been named for this game.
Take a chance on Vete in for Jazz wouldn't be a bad idea either
Although Jazz's fitness on D could prove the difference.
Wouldn't look to deeply in their game vs Newcastle as I think The Warriors are also capable of putting Newcastle away.
Be an awesome game , even awesome if we kick their ass
Warriors 1 - 12
Warriors 0 & 4 W W W W

Reactions: Sup42

Stone

1st Grade Fringe
May 19, 2012
Auckland
Satae over Vete is the only possible point of contention for me

I said last week that I rate Vete, I also saw him in person during pre season & he looked quite trim & ripped compared to previous seasons

I would be somewhat interested to know what's going on there, but other than that I'm trusting in the process

Lets Go 4-0 Warriors !!!

RiceOwl

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 28, 2015
About expected and thought Satae was strong through the trials so good to see he has earnt his chance. Am worried about Manners, really thought we would see him this week so am disappointed as I thought his inclusion might have give the team a boost for this big clash. Fingers crossed he is back soon (Kearney was very cagey and gave nothing away re: his return date on radio sport though).

Really is hard to see them getting up over the Rorters, but the way they are going I wouldnt put it past them either. Think it will be a close one with the class of Cronk to give them the edge. So c'mon boys prove me wrong. I will say though, if they win this the rest of the competition will really take notice and we will have that intimidation factor back.

WarriorBall

Few things from the Kearney interview this afternoon, he acknowledged that Mannering’s not too far away, though nothing definitive on his likely return, he also mentioned that he’ll be playing on the left edge for the rest of the season when he does return not in the middle.

He acknowledged his preferred position for Adam Blair is lock not that it matters too much these days, really he’s just changing shirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings