• B

• C

• F-

Results are only viewable after voting.
gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
Man what a game! But damn the Roosters were totally MUD!!! Real Deal!!
did they turn up to play, or did they think that the warriors were going to be a walk in the park.

I guarantee that this never happens again. The Warriors are big news in Aussie now.

Reactions: 8 users

Danpatmac

Outstanding defence and intelligent football.

A genuine pleasure to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users
danyooll

danyooll

Shed a tear of joy after the Fusitua try. This performance is level with the 2011 Preliminary Final against the Storm.

The fact that we had no Johnson, no Mannering, no Gavet- it just highlights the fact that this is a team. A team of Warriors. Fuck, I’m so proud.

Reactions: 32 users
wallacenz

wallacenz

2 players that I was thinking would be dead weight that are playing well are Sao and Hiku.

Hiku doesnt seem the quickest but oppositions seem to have trouble putting him on the ground.
Sao doesnt go backward, and looks to have the size to attract defenders which is what I like to see from a prop.

Reactions: 12 users
davo

davo

What's Mt Smarts crowd capacity.. Let's fill it to the brim.. Unbelievable !!

Reactions: 11 users
snake77

snake77

It's been tough being a Warriors supporter the last few years. A lot of hype with big signings and the season falls apart. At some points the club has been the but of a lot of jokes.

Have to say the turn around so far this season has been amazing. So proud to be a Warriors supporter right now.

Reactions: 23 users

Zarjaz

Amazing! Since when in the last 5 or 6 years would you have given the Warriors any chance to win without Mannering AND Johnson?

PS 'Fuck you Roosters'.

• Haha
Reactions: 24 users
95 'til infinity

95 'til infinity

WTF WAS THAT??...

First time in a long time I can say that in a good way...

AND IT FEELS AWESOME!!!

1995Warriorsfan

1995Warriorsfan

Player Agent
Contributor
I was sceptic about our forward pack at the start of the season but these guys are showing what running fit forwards can do!

This forward pack and Green are why we are top.

Reactions: 13 users
eudebrito

eudebrito

|-|
Contributor
Holy shit that was good, they scored early, then had them just locked down, did they even get close in 75 minutes? they did fall apart with frustration, but due to the boys turning the screws.

They change in attitude is dumbfounding, i keep waiting for the wheels to fall off, but they have so much focus, even someone like Tevaga who is all forward passes and shit discipline in reserve grade was outstanding today.

Reactions: 9 users
Miket12

Miket12

I must be feeling to good after this win.... I don’t even mind that the MaddDogg is on the sideline doing the interviews!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Dunedin warrior

I honestly can’t think of a better warriors performance in regular season taking in account the players injured and the quality of the opposition. Simply awesome.

Reactions: 9 users

WarriorBall

Back where we belong.

40ED6B04 593B 4099 A870 1C2A555C5AE9

Reactions: 24 users
Horriors2013

Horriors2013

Man what a game! But damn the Roosters were totally MUD!!! Real Deal!!

I always analyse whether it was two bad teams with one worse than the other. Or whether one team played so well they made the other team look bad. I think we made them look bad. Last week they were racking up good-looking tries and Cronk was god.

Our boys are on point. Their energy is infectious. Nobody can stay with them. You have to play 80 mins at full throttle against us. I would have called you a fairy if you had have said that to me lsdt year.

• Haha
Reactions: 20 users
snake77

snake77

A couple of seasons back against the Sharks Robson was constantly chopping down Matulino. Tevaga was making easy work of JWH.

Was getting around his legs constantly. Was great defensively.

Brother Faisal

Brother Faisal

Unreal, complete overhaul of a system. I dont think the warriors have had as many dominant tackles combined over 5 seasons as they have had this season.

Kearney is the master of getting rid of bad blood and building a new culture. Eels as he mentioned in his interview was too political whereas he has been given full reign here.

I honestly was happy with a good fight after johnson was gone, dare i say linos cross kick is better than shauns.

What i most impressed with is we are handling success the right way. this is where being in auckland benefits us from the nrl media circus.

Im not sure what to do with mannering but there seems to be quality depth everywhere like ive never seen before.

Are these teams really dead beats or are we just up another level on other teams this year? Im waiting for the higher intensity from other clubs and all im seeing is we are always ready to go up another gear.

Im really mind blowin, i dont know if this is really the warriors, i was calling for isaac lukes head for the last 2 years, i have to eat humble pie, this is his best form of his career, his pass is insanely better than ever, i cant believe it. Maumalo, Kata, Where are the brain explosions? Im lost for words. Im waiting for the media to tell us who the real test of a team is because i thought it was the roosters but i was sadly mistaken, maybe its the cowboys, i hope it is.

Reactions: 19 users