General NRL 2018 Round 4 - General Discussion

bruce

bruce

Contributor
Trying to tackle malololalolo's shoulder with your chin is never a good idea. Far out.
He never got into proper position to make the tackle. His own player coming in from the side didn't help either. Credit to Taumalolo for his speed and direction though.

leaguejunkie

leaguejunkie

James Maloney really stepping up in Nathan Cleary's absence.

Don't know about going for all these two pointers though. Give us some bloody footy!

Reactions: bruce
Johnnyray

Johnnyray

James Maloney really stepping up in Nathan Cleary's absence.

Don't know about going for all these two pointers though. Give us some bloody footy!

Did anybody see The Fan with Andrew Voss this week ?

They talked about guy who played for Rabbitohs in 1960s, Eric Simms, who used to kick ball so much between posts, he was sole reason why they reduced points earned for drop goal from two to one. I'm starting to see why they did it...

:bag:

bruce

bruce

Contributor

They talked about guy who played for Rabbitohs in 1960s, Eric Simms, who used to kick ball so much between posts, he was sole reason why they reduced points earned for drop goal from two to one. I'm starting to see why they did it...

There was also the fact a try was 3 points not four. So yes drop kicks were almost as valuable as a try. In yawnion they were 3 points for both.

Reactions: Worried2Death
matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor

Yeah I saw that today, kicked 5 in a game once in 11 minutes. Finished with 86 in his career

Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Warriors Recruitment Manager
Contributor
Anybody feeling confident about next week already ?
I've found Cowboys to be really patchy this year, even round 1 was scratchy to win. I reckon they have a hangover from that tough run they had to make the finals last year, happy for it to carry on next week vs us!!

Reactions: Johnnyray and bruce
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Contributor
Anybody feeling confident about next week already ?
Never but we do seem to have the wood on the Cowboys at home regardless of how well they are doing just as much as the reverse is true...