• B

• C

• FFF---

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rick O'Shay

Warriors 1st Grader
May 1, 2013
New Plymouth
Not our best game and some credit has to go to the Raiders for pushing all the way. But, we won and Winnas are Grinnas especially going into the finals where momentum is everything. Tough game and hopefully that thickens the skin for what is to come.

wrighty

I moved back to New Zealand about ten years ago and I love being around my countrymen during close games in bars

Tonight we and the 3-4 tables around us chanted take the two on one of the closing penalties and it was really fun to watch in a group atmosphere.

Jazz made a number of crucial errors that made me tear my hair out.

Hikus try assist was magnificent

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
A good game to lead into the finals. The Raiders game to play; for a side out of finals contention they could of eased off when we got a bit of a lead. They stayed in the fight and made us earn it.

The Raiders have been playing well and have a big pack and if we are going to do anything in the coming weeks we need to compete against the bigger packs.

Great seeing the stadium full. Most likely for here on out the crowds will be big but a bit more hostile.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
Some of his hit ups tonight were next level. All power and strength, no fear. But he’s also skillful and smart. So impressed with him this year. Reckon he’s gonna flourish in the finals atmosphere. Awesome!
It was his hit ups late in the game which impressed me. Over the years its seemed our guys start off with a lot of fire but ease off late in the game. Like last week we were seeing some hard runs, numbers in the tackles and kick chase late in the game.

Citygirl

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
May 3, 2016
Christchurch
Screenshot_20180831-222624_Google.jpg

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player