General NRL 2018 Round 24 - General Discussion

JaggedJ

Panthers and Dragons have had their F/A drag them back within a "possible" range.

Us, Broncos, Dragons, Panthers. Any combination is possible.

Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Warriors Recruitment Manager
Contributor
Damn if wasn't for our middle clocking off, we would only be like 4 or 5 points difference off the Drags. Frustrating

kurgal

Really don't feel to bad about losing by 1 point to the bulldigs really.
They are playing great football.

Us allowing them to win by one point gave them the necessary boost, confidence and self-belief to smash the Dragons today. Isn't it beautiful? :)

Other thoughts:

1. The Sharks make me vomit.

2. We really don't wanna come up against them in the play-offs (I think we're matched to play the Dragons at this point, if the order stays the same).

Fearmuss

Fearmuss

Us allowing them to win by one point gave them the necessary boost, confidence and self-belief to smash the Dragons today. Isn't it beautiful? :)

Other thoughts:

1. The Sharks make me vomit.

2. We really don't wanna come up against them in the play-offs (I think we're matched to play the Dragons at this point, if the order stays the same).

God no... would suck to face them.

Gallen asks for a penalty: gets a penalty then takes some peptides.

bruce

bruce

Contributor
Broncos are probably going to beat Manly and keep their points diff intact with the Warriors but not overtake either the Dragons, Panthers or the Sharks.

If both the Dragons (Knights) and Penrith (Storm) lose it will be Penrith against the Broncos at Suncorp. We will play the Dragons at MSS.

If both Penrith and the Dragons win it will be us against the Dragons at ANZ.

If Penrith lose to the Storm it will be us against them at MSS.

This is all assuming we beat Canberra.

Does that seem right to you trainspotters?

What chances of both the Dragons and Penrith winning away this weekend guys?

bruce

bruce

Contributor
Unfortunately the best player on the pitch for the Drags is coming here next season, Ah Mau 13 runs 142 meters 66 post contact and 54 tackles at 97%.
Can somebody remind me the last time we had a shite major signing? I mean major signing so that would mean Foran. This club really has got its act together. If we can get past the first round, or even further they will be knocking on Broan Smith's door.

Fazz

Fazz

BTW if we play the Dragons in 5 vs 8, we play at ANZ right, not Wollongong? Same as Cronulla (ANZ not Shark Park?)

Correct. There's a rule that all finals games have to be at the biggest venue available. So ANZ for all Sydney teams, Suncorp for the Broncos and Eden Park for us.

warriors4eva

Are the dates confirmed for 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th placed teams to play ?

Run_it_str8

Run_it_str8

Correct. There's a rule that all finals games have to be at the biggest venue available. So ANZ for all Sydney teams, Suncorp for the Broncos and Eden Park for us.

Eden park?

I did not know that.

Fazz

Fazz

Can somebody remind me the last time we had a shite major signing? I mean major signing so that would mean Foran. This club really has got its act together. If we can get past the first round, or even further they will be knocking on Broan Smith's door.

Foran and Tomkins were pretty fucking poor. However, Tomkins being shit and homesick indirectly allowed us to swoop in for Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, so can't really complain about him. Foran wasn't really here for long enough to do much of anything (thank god).

Before that Dane Nielsen would be my pick. Origin player before he arrived, touted as a defensive genius. Turns out he was one of those guys that gets exposed BADLY when off the great purple teat of talent in Melbourne.