Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.
jonno

jonno

We're going to get smashed tomorrow.

The teams on a high, and they always relax when things are going well.

Unfortunately for us, relaxation and footy don't go together.

Get ready for another shit day in the life of a warriors fan.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Run_it_str8

Run_it_str8

Mental prep again.

Unfortunately I agree with your logic.

If we don't turn up to earn it we'll get arse pumped again without permission.

jonno

jonno

Mental prep again.

Unfortunately I agree with your logic.

If we don't turn up to earn it we'll get arse pumped again without permission.
I fear it's already too late.

They will have been relaxing and enjoying being footy players all week, and haven't put in the blood, sweat and tears needed to win tomorrow. No pain, no gain.

They are currently underdone and will get shocked when the Dogs smash them.

Run_it_str8

Run_it_str8

They will have been relaxing and enjoying being footy players all week, and haven't put in the blood, sweat and tears needed to win tomorrow. No pain, no gain.

Quick. Tweet the Warriors and remind them that they are soft and everyone knows they are gana drop their nuts against the doggies.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

kos

Get Garth Brennan (Titans coach) down to the game just in case we fall behind in the first half. He can give the half time speech.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Run_it_str8

Run_it_str8

Get Garth Brennan (Titans coach) down to the game just in case we fall behind in the first half. He can give the half time speech.

Get Ricky Stuart.......oh hang scratch that.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Mr Bob

Mr Bob

Contributor

Yeap, and Foran will have a beast game for them

Trust me

Oh wait...

• Haha
wizards rage

wizards rage

I feel the top teams have a season cycle - start the season strong, cut back and ease the load through the middle season and ramp up at the end for finals

In a long season season, the drop off in the middle of the season is needed to be able to maintain the intensity at finals without burning out.

Mid season is when you don’t rush players back from injury; blood some younger players; combinations are broken with rep duty, etc

I’m pretty confident we’re following this pattern and the vibe I’m getting after the titans is that it’s full throttle again and the intensity and focus is where it needs to be.

letsgonewarriors

No I saw it:eek:...now tell me he was the only Warrior to miss a tackle in that game.;) Actually Sup42 might have explained it and that was Tohu Harris covering for Hiku's missed tackles.
Having a person in your back line that you can't trust to defend inside and outside the next man puts your defensive systems in disarray.

MurrayTD

MurrayTD

We are either top 4 contenders or not! Tomorrow will tell us.

Don't care if we win by 1, Doggies will be an absolute test. An immensely proud club, they will see us as a target to propel their belief into next season.

A win will be a significant step in our belief to go deep into finals contention.

A loss will see us 8th, and nervous in our ability to remain in the 8.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Sup42

Sup42

We are either top 4 contenders or not! Tomorrow will tell us.

Don't care if we win by 1, Doggies will be an absolute test. An immensely proud club, they will see us as a target to propel their belief into next season.

A win will be a significant step in our belief to go deep into finals contention.

A loss will see us 8th, and nervous in our ability to remain in the 8.
Well said. The Dogs resurgence has been fueled by pride...not some sudden clicking of their team....they are playing gritty footy through the middle.

I agree it is an earnest assignment without short cut. They will aim up for the Warriors.

I think this game is more of the threat than the top four Panthers (assuming the Panthers win today and go in to the game with their inflated rallying erratic style).

Gizzyfan

Gizzyfan

The improvement I want to see is being switched on from the start. I want points but demand completions.

Similar type challenge to the Knights.

Reactions: 3 users
bruce

bruce

Contributor
The Knights have done their bit for us. Now the Tigers hopefully will do the same against the Dragons. Tomorrow is now a really big game either way.

sydneywarrior92

Is there going to be a strong breeze tomorrow? Noticed the games at Penrith and Leichhardt the wind has been playing havoc. Kicking game will be v important.

bruce

bruce

Contributor
Is there going to be a strong breeze tomorrow? Noticed the games at Penrith and Leichhardt the wind has been playing havoc. Kicking game will be v important.
They get wind at MSS as well. No worries. Did I see Harris stretching out at training this week?

Run_it_str8

Run_it_str8

The Knights have done their bit for us. Now the Tigers hopefully will do the same against the Dragons. Tomorrow is now a really big game either way.

Fucking useless pooty tatts.

• Haha

diehard

They get wind at MSS as well. No worries. Did I see Harris stretching out at training this week?

Nrl.com

Warriors

Warriors second-rower Tohu Harris is on target to return from a knee injury against Penrith next week. Harris has resumed training after missing seven matches through two separate setbacks.

3rdstriker

3rdstriker

Tomorrow will be the real test to go 3 in a row, and to push ourselves up the ladder.
With a mostly fully fit squad and longer turnaround theres no excuses.

sydneywarrior92

Bulldogs fans are quite confident that we won't turn up to play now we've secured our finals spot. Time to prove them wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.