General NRL 2018 Round 22 - General Discussion

kurgal

I really hope we destroy the Panthers when we face them. Can't get over that arrogance.

Yes! Just when I was hoping that arrogance would be punished this time but no.... another unbelievable and frankly sickening comeback. Warriors better watch out come Round 24. The Panthers really are hard to contain in the last few minutes of any game....keep coming back from the dead. What's needed FFS? A stake through the heart?

snake77

snake77

The Panthers being the come back kings could be the wake up call our guys need. We are pretty poor in second halves and need to concentrate for the full 80. Having a side that is known for stealing games late means the side will need to on for the full 80.

snake77

snake77

When he commentates the Warriors Blocker comes off across as a cliche with all of the "Their tired", "second biggest forward pack". But that was a pretty astute call earlier on Manly's defense that they just catch and there is no drive or venom.

Bulldogs having a pretty good run making metres.

wrighty

Hahhahahahhaha

The Refs are totally on the Eels side.

Happened to us when we played them as well if I remember correctly. Dragons getting plenty of 50 50 calls against them.

Aman

Aman

Hahhahahahhaha

The Refs are totally on the Eels side.

Happened to us when we played them as well if I remember correctly. Dragons getting plenty of 50 50 calls against them.

I don’t know about that man the Dragons are rushing up a bit quick and the penalties have all been for offside. Just looks like they got to pumped up and forgot to stay calm and play a normal game instead trying too hard to make a point