General NRL 2018 Round 22 - General Discussion

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
We're still in the 8.

Anything can happen in the next 3 rounds.

But here's my wishlist:

Win every game left.

Get Tohu Harris fit and strong again.

Get Pulu fit and strong again.

Make our mark in the finals by beating every motherfucker out there.

Reactions: 12 users

wellyboy

Contributor
Lets just focus on our warriors! Not worry about other results. Bring on the doggies and a 3rd win in a row! Woooo!

Reactions: 3 users
Feel like we would need a lot of luck to make top 4 now. Hard enough to go up a spot in 1 round and now we Lyon have 3 rounds left

Just get to the finals and rip shit up.

We can beat anyone if we turn up and dominate.

Our blueprint?

Refer rounds 1 through 5.

Swarm in defence.

Dominate on attack.

Reactions: 2 users
Funny. Tigers vs Dragons nek week. Broncos vs Rabbitohs. Sharks vs Cowboys. Us vs Bulldogs.

Should be a lot of calculators out all around Sydney and Auckland lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

bruce

Contributor
Funny. Tigers vs Dragons nek week. Broncos vs Rabbitohs. Sharks vs Cowboys. Us vs Bulldogs.
The first two could put the Broncos out of the 8 but the Broncos have a better points differential.

From now on every game is a final for the Warriors and I am sure that is the way SK is approaching it. He alluded to that in his post match when they asked him about taking the penalty instead of going for more points. I like it.:)

Reactions: 1 users
Pretty annoyed at my self, had the Cowboys picked all week and then dropped my balls at the last second.

Best not to start worrying about what other teams need to do or not do to benefit us, all we can do to control our destiny is win games.
absolutely..thats it..just win our games & see where it takes us..feels a hell of alot better than this time last year..over a few bourbons yesterday i asked my son..where the hell did we finish on the ladder last year lol

Reactions: 1 users