Team List NRL 2018 Round 21 - Dragons vs Warriors TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Brough

shit the way we are playing it could be the end of the season in 5 weeks for us !
Hard to be confident with our mob. I can see us putting up a better performance this week ,and losing.
Next week against the Knights we play crap and lose again.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

wrighty

Hard to be confident with our mob. I can see us putting up a better performance this week ,and losing..

I am not interested in us putting in a better performance but losing. Miss by an inch you might as well miss by a mile.

Reactions: 1 user
Tragic

Tragic

I am not interested in us putting in a better performance but losing. Miss by an inch you might as well miss by a mile.
maybe not given it might come dwn to points differential against the tigers for us to make the 8

Reactions: 1 users
matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Anyone know the away supporters bay for Wollongong?

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
That video on the warriors website with Halligan interviewing Kearney , Kearney Said Blair with play Tohus edge.. so there's that.
How when Tohu Harris has already been cut from the list? Wonder if they can still play him???

R21 DraWar
https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/07/31/round-21-nrl-team-lists/

Dave Brough

Neither am , but when you have been following this team as long as I have you just know what to expect..
They maybe a different team this year,but their last 2 losses have been as bad as anything they produced last year.
Don't worry,I'm desparate for the win,but I won't be rushing down to the TAB to back them..
The guy who put 30,000 on them last week would have learnt a harsh lesson.Although,he probably could afford it..

Status
Not open for further replies.