Team List NRL 2018 Round 21 - Dragons vs Warriors TEAM LIST

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPJ

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 20, 2017
Blair at lock when we have the ball and on the right edge on defence while Mannering defends at lock and runs 2nd rower lines please.

Reactions: brightman

Old Sid

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 8, 2014
One of these guys :

18 PETA HIKU
20 MASON LINO
21 SAM LISONE
22 JOSEPH VUNA
Vuna would be a natural fit. Here's hoping...
He was unlucky to miss out I reckon. Performed well in his first few outings. Gets another chance.
Would like to see Hiku in for Kata, but can't see that one happening. Not had that combination at any time this season I believe?

Reactions: Akkerz

zaggo

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 19, 2016
Surely it would be Vuna in? Then it would be like for like. Otherwise we're basically loading the team with locks, with no-one to cover the edges. God help us if we see a line up that has Tevaga, Mannering and Blair on all at once.

Reactions: Uncmase

AlexM

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 19, 2017
Surely it would be Vuna in? Then it would be like for like. Otherwise we're basically loading the team with locks, with no-one to cover the edges. God help us if we see a line up that has Tevaga, Mannering and Blair on all at once.
I believe that's how we beat them the first time.

AusWarriorsFan

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 4, 2016
Full team woot.

Personally I think we should play Karl Lawton ahead of Tevaga. Hes bigger, covers everything from 9 to wing and given the extra size no reason he cant cover other forward positions jazz does. His intensity is contagious. Hes exactly the kind of player the warriors need, somebody who is willing to put 150% in and leave nothing left in the tank. Outside that the rest of the team as per our starting squad,

Come on warriors, now is the time, Broncos have lost and no reason the Eagles cant do some upsetting against the sharks. 4/5 and we could well make the 4. And a run into the finals with 4 or 5 wins would be premiership momentum. Yes its a big if, and Im wishing a lot. But its very possible.

Just need to stick to the gang tackling and not getting lazy once points go against us. Along with that Luke and Harris need to offload to RTS/Johnson/Beale/Fus at speed. More set plays. More contesting the high ball. Better bombs for Fus, they been too short of the line or bad direction as of late, he needs to be catching it on the try line. SJ playing the same running game as last week, but a couple of short ball options to Passi and Pulu on the 5m line, possibly Kata.

I got a good feeling, I reckon we might make this a lot closer than the punters think.

Reactions: zaggo

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
Full team woot.

Personally I think we should play Karl Lawton ahead of Tevaga. Hes bigger, covers everything from 9 to wing and given the extra size no reason he cant cover other forward positions jazz does. His intensity is contagious. Hes exactly the kind of player the warriors need, somebody who is willing to put 150% in and leave nothing left in the tank. Outside that the rest of the team as per our starting squad,

Come on warriors, now is the time, Broncos have lost and no reason the Eagles cant do some upsetting against the sharks. 4/5 and we could well make the 4. And a run into the finals with 4 or 5 wins would be premiership momentum. Yes its a big if, and Im wishing a lot. But its very possible.

Just need to stick to the gang tackling and not getting lazy once points go against us. Along with that Luke and Harris need to offload to RTS/Johnson/Beale/Fus at speed. More set plays. More contesting the high ball. Better bombs for Fus, they been too short of the line or bad direction as of late, he needs to be catching it on the try line. SJ playing the same running game as last week, but a couple of short ball options to Passi and Pulu on the 5m line, possibly Kata.

I got a good feeling, I reckon we might make this a lot closer than the punters think.

You reckon we got a shot with the Dragons at home?

What meds you taking bro?

I just want the boys to keep it respectable

Reactions: OMG

jonno

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 13, 2014
Warriors need to go full legend from now on in.

There's nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Whoever gets picked needs to put heart on sleeve, and put foot to ass.

wrighty

I dream of the blackcaps winning the world cup
Contributor
Mar 17, 2018
Dragons will be hard to score against. We must budget on only scoring 10-12 points and then just shut them down defensively.

• Haha
Reactions: ryno
Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings