Team List NRL 2018 Round 20 - Titans vs Warriors TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brother Faisal

Brother Faisal

Actually this is an interesting point. If we clinch eighth spot before the final Raiders match then maybe we should not care about the final two points and finishing 7th or 6th and just wrap our players in cotton wool and start the likes of Gelling/Lino/Lawton etc. Would be tempting.
Im serious. I feel like our team every year gets so many injuries. My thought behind it also is just get to the finals and pay the fans some respect. All we want is to jist get there. But also we cant risk key players. If we lose one weve seen what happens. At this stage positioning isnt going to change anything. This team is typically consistent and what weve seen is who we are. But i do feel we can beat these other teams wether home or away. If we can be better knowing we wont get the 50/50s and we will get howlers as well we will win. We just have to be better. Alot better than other teams but atm mannering tevaga and the current backrow wont cut it.

Reactions: 1 user

sydneywarrior92

The baby Roosters knocked off the Titans with ease a couple of weeks ago. We should win if we turn up with the right attitude. Even without Luke and Harris, we have a much better side on paper across the entire field. The only way I see us losing is iff we take them lightly like we did against the Panthers, we'll be in for a tough night. Give the Titans the respect that they deserve and we should come away with the 2 points like we have for the last 10 years against these guys.

Reactions: 3 users
RobRoyMcCoy

RobRoyMcCoy

I don't see us being clearly superior in this game without Luke and Harris. In fact I am worried about our pack and our bench big time. If we get enough possession and quick play-the-balls our back line will trouble them, no doubt.

Does anyone know the latest team line up?

Reactions: 1 users
Canadian_WarriorFan

Canadian_WarriorFan

I don't see us being clearly superior in this game without Luke and Harris. In fact I am worried about our pack and our bench big time. If we get enough possession and quick play-the-balls our back line will trouble them, no doubt.

Probably won't get a good idea of the team until 4 when they omit two players from the team list.

Defence

Defence

Their starting pack is pretty solid

Wallace
Peats
James
Proctor
Hipgrave
Arrow

Taylor running the show and a bit of strike out wide.

There's no easy games in this comp.

Reactions: 6 users

Chchfanatic

I’d be suprised if arrow plays. He got injured last week. He’s a hard barstard though. James and proctor have been average this year and fat Konrad is playing so we should be sweet

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Swanny

Don’t know if it’s official but NRL.com has Tevaga to start at hooker and Vuna into the 2nd row with Lawton and Pulu onto the bench. Hiku and Lino non playing reserves

jonno

jonno

Im serious. I feel like our team every year gets so many injuries. My thought behind it also is just get to the finals and pay the fans some respect. All we want is to jist get there. But also we cant risk key players. If we lose one weve seen what happens. At this stage positioning isnt going to change anything. This team is typically consistent and what weve seen is who we are. But i do feel we can beat these other teams wether home or away. If we can be better knowing we wont get the 50/50s and we will get howlers as well we will win. We just have to be better. Alot better than other teams but atm mannering tevaga and the current backrow wont cut it.
I feel like it's been open season on our guys ever since Big Manu put little Billy Slater out with a shoulder injury a few years back.

The other teams are just playing the game by our rules after all.

Five&Last

Five&Last

Im very worried they're gonna give Jazz time at hooker. I don't want him to touch the ball from dummy half, even if its while Lawton is having a breather.

Navigator

Navigator

Christchurch Born n bred white bait fed.
Contributor
Mason played today didnt he

wrighty

NRL.com has this team for the forwards and bench

8 Gavet
9 Jazz (hold your hats he will start)
10 Passi
11 Papali'i
12 Vuna (a lot rests on your shoulder son - God speed)
13 Mannering

Lisone (he will let in a try at some stage)
Afoa
Lawton
Pulu

Well done on this team Kearney. Some will quibble about who should have the 9 jersey. But the team looks ok. I watched Jazzy closely at dummy half and he was a 7 out of ten last week. That will have to be good enough.
Seems to me like Satae really was dropped for that offload in the 80th minute that and probably always dropping the ball in the red zone in general. To quote myself - everything he touched turned to lead.

• Haha
African warrior

African warrior

Well let me place my order of beers in early... I would have thought a more natural 9 would be better to start, Jazz coming on in the transitional part of the game

Reactions: 1 user
jonno

jonno

Jazz is miles ahead of others in the team with regards to attitude. Good reward for his hard work and dedication.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

flying coconut

Why not play the guy at hooker who actually has been playing hooker all year?

Common sense and Kearney have never gone together.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

WarriorBall

Should win regardless of Tevaga playing at hooker tomorrow against the Titans but if Luke still isn’t right for the Dragons we’ll struggle to create the platform we need to score points against their defensive qualities.

I’m guessing Jazz will play the first 25 minutes before moving into the forwards when Gavet and Paasi are interchanged, coaches must feel 80 minutes of NRL is too much for Lawton at this stage.

Really missing Roache right now.

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.