mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
NRL 2018 - Round 20 - Titans vs Warriors Post Match Discussion
Gold Coast Titans vs New Zealand Warriors
Cbus Super Stadium, Gold Coast

Titans 3.jpg

Thread to share your thoughts on the Round 20 game between the New Zealand Warriors and Gold Coast Titans after the match. Name your Man of the Match, discuss the coach, captain, starting team, bench, opposition, game tactics, substitutions, errors (or lack thereof), penalties (or lack thereof) highs, lows, refs etc.

Dont forget to rate the players... https://www.nzwarriors.com/matches/2018-round-20.121/

Stone

1st Grade Fringe
May 19, 2012
Auckland
"It's a team (Gold Coast) that's got the flair and when they're on they're on, we can't just go to the Titans in holiday mode." - RTS

Says it all really ... sadly it's like RTS could feel this "performance" coming

Been a bit depressed since last weeks disappointing result ... now I'm dead set ropeable :wtf::arghh::banghead:

Danpatmac

committed and brave effort under high levels of pressure.

this Mighty Vodafone Warriors team is just so unlucky, so many bits of genuine bad luck. They worked so hard for each other and brought great creativity and bravery.

so many great performances today, they just didn't get the bounce of the ball.

Titans are a great club with a superb record and playuing roster so no shame in coming second to such a superstar laden outfit.

I stll have faith in these guys and great to see hardworking talented young fellows like Tevaga and Lisone being crucial cogs in this well-oiled machine. Beale is a superstar centre and his outstanding form has really justified dropping silly old Hiku.

I still believe in coach Steven too... lets gone !

Falcon

1st Grade Fringe
May 29, 2012
Sydney

this Mighty Vodafone Warriors team is just so unlucky, so many bits of genuine bad luck. They worked so hard for each other and brought great creativity and bravery.

Titans are a great club with a superb record and playuing roster so no shame in coming second to such a superstar laden outfit.

I stll have faith in these guys and great to see hardworking talented young fellows like Tevaga and Lisone being crucial cogs in this well-oiled machine. Beale is a superstar centre and his outstanding form has really justified dropping silly old Hiku.

Too soon man, too soon...

gpred

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 23, 2016

Starting a post with the word committed!? We must have watched different games.

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings