1) Cowboys-Too big, too strong, JT
2) Storm - Complete team
3) Manly (They are back-the forwards are bruising, ruthless like Manly of old)
4) Warriors - spine is best in comp.
5) Roarters - Too much class to miss out
6) Cronulla - Too much class and not far off-were beaten by teams who were more desperate
7) Wankatohs - Too much class and not far off-were beaten by teams who were more desperate
8) Brisbane - Too much class
Newcastle - Nice backline, but lack grunt in the pack.
Panthers - solid team with guts, but lack enough x-factor to trouble teams in latter rounds.
A good game with both teams getting in front but not managing to back up their previous score to get it out of reach.
Our colours must be slimming or they have bulked up Gubb. He used to look tiny in our colours. He didn't look out of place next to some of the big Raiders forwards. Although he doesn't have the big legs of Boyd or Paulo. The haircut makes him look like an extra from Vikings and also probably helps him look bigger.
Someone mentioned last week Lillyman will find it hard not working off our big outside backs taking a big dummy half run after the kick return. That was a good point as some of his early set runs were tough but weren't big metres.
Pearce and Ponga look like they will be good for the Knights.