General NRL 2018 Round 2 - General Discussion

Horriors2013

Horriors2013

Just calling it early, but the Tigers will make top 8 if not top 4 as well as us. The main reason for the Tigers success though is no doubt IVAN CLEARY, oh why oh why did we not keep him, look at his track record. I'm not saying SK hasn't done good, but Cleary is that level up which we had and could of utilised a lot better.

Don't look now, but 3 of the current top 4 have been coached by Ivan :)

Fazz

Fazz

Manly are fucking flexing on these fools. Remember when Parra fans were talking themselves up as potential premiers? lmao

• Haha
Reactions: shuffle
snake77

snake77

I was expecting the Eels in the top 8 and Manly to struggle. Early days yet but one common tip besides the top 8 or wooden spoon is for improvers or sliders. Eels have work to do or could be in for a long year.

Reactions: AlexM
Horriors2013

Horriors2013

Parramatta-doesn't matter who coaches them, the club culture will always hinder them. What club would be fine with welcoming back an accused rapist? Parra never gave it a second thought. As long as it's a big name, they'll take him at the cost of pissing off his teammates. They have a history of splashing the cap ion one or two stars..

Now look..losers..

Someone who doesn't respect names won't fit in there..

warriors4eva

wow ! who picked that tigers results ? dont think even many tigers die hards would have picked that.

the warriors and tigers fairy tale continues. 24 rounds to go !! hahahahah

Reactions: AlexM
Horriors2013

Horriors2013

Lloyd Perrett, looking good. Bulked up a lot. I remember him as a little boy singing with his bros at church..

Horriors2013

Horriors2013

Jarred hayne must have killed an albatross or something.
He has been like an unluckey charm for teams since he returned.

He only came back to avoid his rape charges in the US. Not motivated by a desire to win for his teammates IMO.

shuffle

shuffle

Problem with Parramatta is their pack is small and it looks unfit to the max. I know 40 degree heat but manly played in that too. I wouldn’t be surprised if the eels got the wooden spoon this year.

snake77

snake77

Early days yet but it looks like we have made the right decisions with the guys we didn't re-sign. I didn't get to see the Knights last week; keen to see how Lillyman goes at his new club.

Also keen to get a better look at Pearce.

Another poster mentioned the Tigers win will get more of the headlines helping the Warriors stay under the radar a bit. A Knights win would do that as well but also mean we play a desperate Raiders side.