General NRL 2018 Round 2 - General Discussion

Fazz

Fazz

Roosters had one sent to the bin for the same thing as Kata (essentially) so I'm retroactively not mad about that anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Fazz

Fazz

Three penalties in a row AFTER a man is sin binned. Next has SURELY got to be in the bin if it happens during this attacking raid.

Reactions: 1 user
Stalefish540

Stalefish540

SACK BROWN.
Contributor
- Bulldogs play in slow motion still
- Noone creating for mybe to capatilise
- Foran needs a zimmer frame

Reactions: 3 users
Fazz

Fazz

If you didn't know any better, you'd assume Blake Green was 27 and Foran was 31. Dude will struggle to make it past his 30th in the NRL.

Reactions: 2 users
Horriors2013

Horriors2013

Doggies could pull a Panthers and hang in there..looked overwhelmed first half. Such a hard comp to pick this year.Early stages anyway..

Horriors2013

Horriors2013

If J Morris wasn't there the score would be 40 by now I reckon..he stands out in defence and attack..

Reactions: 1 users
Fazz

Fazz

I don't wanna be that salty fan, but man Foran looks like shit. We dodged such a massive bullet with him pissing off after one season.

Reactions: 4 users
Miket12

Miket12

Don’t know why but every time I see Blake Ferguson, he always reminds me of Lurch from the Addams family.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Snoopy

I don't wanna be that salty fan, but man Foran looks like shit. We dodged such a massive bullet with him pissing off after one season.

Green is such a huge upgrade for us from Foran. A few of us were complaining about how much we paid Green but I think he is totally worth it.

Reactions: 7 users
Horriors2013

Horriors2013

How the fuck is a home invader and a rapist still running around on the field scot free?

Gizzyfan

Gizzyfan

How the fuck is a home invader and a rapist still running around on the field scot free?

Because they can play. Oops, because they are velly velly solly, and really, they are actually very good boys. It wasn't them, it was the fault of the drugs and/or booze.

snake77

snake77

These Queensland matches are fantastic. End to end, fast paced.

They players must be exhausted after these.

snake77

snake77

Dogs were a bit of a rabble earlier. Big pack but barely any consistent go forward, also weren't very well organised. Mbye has been great since moving to fullback.

Rooster were the total opposite. Great go forward and better organised. Also looked quicker in general to the Bulldogs.

Fazz

Fazz

What the fuck is up with this half? Cowboys absolutely stomping the Broncos, then out of nowhere bam! bam! bam! and the Broncos are in the lead. This competition is wide open right now. Dogs are a total rabble, Roosters continually shot themselves in the footer, Dragons AND Sharks tried their best to lose last night as well.

It's almost like every side has caught the Warriors case of Jekyll and Hyde.

Stalefish540

Stalefish540

SACK BROWN.
Contributor
Martin offers absolutely nothing in terms of a foil for JT for the most part. I can see why they want Carney as a backup for Thurst/Morg.