Team List NRL 2018 Round 19 - Warriors vs Storm TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

So you'd think Bunty would be coming in then (fingers crossed)?
I hope so! His grunt would come in handy that’s for sure. If he is good to go I’d like to see him replace Lawnton, I don’t understand why we keep running with two small lads from the pine, Kearney being Kearney though if Bunty good to go it’s a safe bet that we roll with Jazz and Lawnton and Bunty replaces Vuna or Satae (likely Vuna I’d say)

Can anybody enlighten me as to what Sao has, or has not done, to be included somewhere in this squad. I was fairly critical of him last season but I thought he was really good to start the year when he was playing first grade, only time he’s been seen since is against the Panthers very late in the game when the match was already lost and now he’s gone again. Was he the scapegoat for that loss? I don’t get it

Can anybody enlighten me as to what Sao has, or has not done, to be included somewhere in this squad. I was fairly critical of him last season but I thought he was really good to start the year when he was playing first grade, only time he’s been seen since is against the Panthers very late in the game when the match was already lost and now he’s gone again. Was he the scapegoat for that loss? I don’t get it
Heard he was late to training.
Plus others form has been better or equal.

Very important that we go out with a mindset to beat every team we have lost to....if the Warriors knock off the Storm they will continue to make the expert
Lino back on NRL duty for Storm clash

Mason Lino makes a return to the NRL tomorrow teaming up with Shaun Johnson in the halves for the Vodafone Warriors’ 19th-round clash against Melbourne at Mount Smart Stadium tomorrow (4.00pm kick-off).

Lino replaces the seasoned Blake Green, coming for his sixth appearance this season and his first since the 24-14 win over Parramatta on May 18.

Green is out with a rib complaint, missing from the line-up for the first time this season. He’s expected to be back next week.

The other player to drop out of the original 21 named is utility Peta Hiku, who has a hand injury. He is also expected to be available again next week.
Game over.

Sucks about green.
Our odds of winning sharply fell.
I hope mason can hold his own in the line, he will get lots of traffic thrown at him.

Heard he was late to training.
Plus others form has been better or equal.
How long ago was he late to training? Seems he’s been in the abyss for an eternity. I’m hoping this wasn’t something that happened early in the season and we’ve got a coach who holds a grudge unnecessarily too long.

Reactions: Aman
More worried about the D than losing Greens organization
I’m more worried about the bench than Green missing. I’m confident Lino will do a very good job, that bench though, I like the looks of Lawnton but I just cant bring myself to feel comfortable with him and Jazz on the bench. We’ve copped considerable hidings already with those two riding the pine, the team lacks size running with both of them

Reactions: Boats n Hoes
If we get the solid go forward that we had last week, Lino will have no issues slotting in and I think its time for old mate Shaun Johnson to take the bull by its horns and have a blinder! I recall the 2015 home game against the storm (the nath friend through the legs acrobatics match) that Shaun scored a brilliant solo try with the commentators stating that he was in career best form. Would love to see a glimpse of that tomorrow!

If we get the solid go forward that we had last week, Lino will have no issues slotting in and I think its time for old mate Shaun Johnson to take the bull by its horns and have a blinder! I recall the 2015 home game against the storm (the nath friend through the legs acrobatics match) that Shaun scored a brilliant solo try with the commentators stating that he was in career best form. Would love to see a glimpse of that tomorrow!
Yep Shaun Johnson has got to step up tomorrow. No excuses for him not to now, he’s been around long enough to stop being a player that goes missing when he’s neeeded.

Reactions: danyooll
Lino will do the job. Green is a loss no doubt but on the other side Storm will have planned and prepared for Green so I hope the disruption will be just as much for both teams. Remember Storm know green well.

The fact that mason trains daily with the team means that he should fit in fine and create doubt in the Storm. Hope so anyway

I wasnt feeling very confident before the Green announcement but dont feel any worse after losing him, something special needs to happen for us to beat the Storm and that wasnt going to come from green. We are not gonna win the battle for metres up the middle so we gotta fight hard, scramble, offload and complete our sets.
It feels a bridge too far but these boys have surprised me more than once this year so still holding out a glimmer of hope.