General NRL 2018 Round 18 - General Discussion

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
NRL 2018 Round 18 - General Discussion

R18

A thread for all 2018 Round 18 team lists, discussions, news and views. Serves as a team list thread and game day discussion for all games through the week (besides the Warriors one of course :) ).

Feel free to add team lists as they become available people. Thank you...

Aman

Aman

warriors supporters would deff take the bat and ball if they started losing at backyard cricket. No comments this round at all? Manly getting fucked by the refs

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Ever Hopeful

Ever Hopeful

Contributor
Refs need to learn when to just let shit go. Okay the 2 for the accidental offside was technically correct and they got it right, but would anyone have cried if they used a little bit of discretion?

There seems to be a lot of discretion used for forward passes.

jonesy101

jonesy101

And yet another forward pass where the touchie was in perfect position has a major bearing on the result. Melbourne got away with a lot tonight.

Lance155

Lance155

It feels like every game that could work in the Warriors favour goes against us and only just. But I guess at the end of the day if your team keeps winning you don't have to worry about anyone else. I still expect a top 4 finish.

Reactions: 4 users
3rdstriker

3rdstriker

Looks like the raiders are going to be nipping at our heels soon they look dangerous and hungry to win, with rapana and hodgson back.

playdaball

playdaball

Heritage Member
Canberra just scored, wanted the Raiders to lose but the Cowboys couldn't score a beer in a pub.

sydneywarrior92

Aussies are just begging for us to collapse so that the Raiders can make the 8. So infuriating. Hope we prove them wrong.

Reactions: 1 user
Iafetas Kickstand Wang

Iafetas Kickstand Wang

I know we have problems, but this Cowboys team is full of bludgers. Their fall from grace has been epic. Worst spine in the comp and they have hands like Phar Lap.

Chief

Chief

I really hate the rule that if you tackle someone and they try and pass the ball and it hits you then you have knocked it on. Happened to Rapana. If he goes for the ball then fair go. But he was all about the tackle. Its on the ball player to then hold the ball. Has happened to us a few times. The refs cant figure a forward pass from a good one so i guess we cant expect them to decide going for the ball or just going for the tackle. Would hurt their brains.

Fonzies Tram Line

Fonzies Tram Line

“Tigers ruck falling apart, they need to get Matalino and Packer back on the park”...wow that’s a first lol.

matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Cheers Tigs kept the Drags in touch, only down side is scummy souffs at the top

sydneywarrior92

So we're 4 point from 1st and 6 points above 9th, yet Vossy still thinks we can miss the 8?

• Haha
matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Wow bunker gave a howler against the Tits! Not a knock on if it hits the post?!?!