General NRL 2018 Round 18 - General Discussion

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
NRL 2018 Round 18 - General Discussion

R18.png

A thread for all 2018 Round 18 team lists, discussions, news and views. Serves as a team list thread and game day discussion for all games through the week (besides the Warriors one of course :) ).

Feel free to add team lists as they become available people. Thank you...

Ever Hopeful

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
Feb 24, 2013
Refs need to learn when to just let shit go. Okay the 2 for the accidental offside was technically correct and they got it right, but would anyone have cried if they used a little bit of discretion?

There seems to be a lot of discretion used for forward passes.

jonesy101

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 28, 2016
And yet another forward pass where the touchie was in perfect position has a major bearing on the result. Melbourne got away with a lot tonight.

Lance155

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 24, 2013
It feels like every game that could work in the Warriors favour goes against us and only just. But I guess at the end of the day if your team keeps winning you don't have to worry about anyone else. I still expect a top 4 finish.

3rdstriker

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 11, 2014
Looks like the raiders are going to be nipping at our heels soon they look dangerous and hungry to win, with rapana and hodgson back.

playdaball

Heritage Member
Apr 23, 2012
Canberra just scored, wanted the Raiders to lose but the Cowboys couldn't score a beer in a pub.

sydneywarrior92

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 12, 2013
Aussies are just begging for us to collapse so that the Raiders can make the 8. So infuriating. Hope we prove them wrong.

Reactions: Tragic

Iafetas Kickstand Wang

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 21, 2012
I know we have problems, but this Cowboys team is full of bludgers. Their fall from grace has been epic. Worst spine in the comp and they have hands like Phar Lap.

Chief

1st Grade Fringe
May 15, 2012
I really hate the rule that if you tackle someone and they try and pass the ball and it hits you then you have knocked it on. Happened to Rapana. If he goes for the ball then fair go. But he was all about the tackle. Its on the ball player to then hold the ball. Has happened to us a few times. The refs cant figure a forward pass from a good one so i guess we cant expect them to decide going for the ball or just going for the tackle. Would hurt their brains.

Falcon

1st Grade Fringe
May 29, 2012
Sydney
“Tigers ruck falling apart, they need to get Matalino and Packer back on the park”...wow that’s a first lol.

BiggerD

1st Grade Fringe
May 15, 2012
Sydney
Dragons are getting slaughtered by the Tigers

Tigers 20 Dragons 6 10 mins to go

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player