Status
Not open for further replies.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
NRL 2018 Round 18 - Broncos vs Warriors TEAM LIST

Simon Mannering 2016 4.jpg

NZWF Official thread for the 2018 Round 18 Warriors team list and discussion...

The official team list will be posted as soon as it becomes available...

Canadian_WarriorFan

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 13, 2013

Fazz

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 12, 2012
Hamilton, New Zealand
Seriously though how the fuck do you drop Sao and not Hiku. I don’t care about Ken being out.

1 RTS
2 Fusitua
3 Beale
4 Kata
5 Ayshford

It’s not very intimidating, but it also gets Hiku the FUCK OUT OF THE TEAM

Then you look at that piece of shit bench. I’ve accepted Jazz, but are you seriously going to persist with having a back on there when our pack is getting killed week in, week out?

Our season is dead. Kearney and injuries killed it.

SPJ

Warriors Bench Player
Aug 20, 2017
Brilliant. We run 680 metres less than a reserve grade team and then lose one of our biggest metre eaters in Maumolo so what do we do? We decide to go with an even smaller bench than before with no metre eaters or offloaders and 1 middle forward who can't play more than 30 first grade minutes atm.

It's like Kearney wants us to get run the fuck over straight through the middle especially with a young, big and mobile broncos pack that has already dominated us before. Kearney is cooked.

Last edited:

AlexM

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 19, 2017
I'm not expecting the win this week. But Fuck I'd LLike to see it with a bench like that.

Wellington Warrior

Warriors 1st Grader
May 15, 2012
Wellington, New Zealand
Is Kearney adopting the same stupid tactic that backfired badly against Souths?? Go small and run then around!!

Problem against Souths was their forwards absolutely steam rolled our pathetic pack!!

Bennett has already unlocked the secret for beating us. Maumalo being out just made it even easier for him. Broncos just need to kick to Beale to start the sets off. He’ll get ground into the Suncorp turf after making no progress!!

I’m angry!

Status
Not open for further replies.