• A+

• A

• B

• C

• F-

Results are only viewable after voting.
BiggerD

BiggerD

Lol 14 people thought it was funny when I said it was a good side in team discussion on Tuesday..
Let them eat cake or sausage rolls.. :(

Only 1 person agreed & that was Wiremu91 ;)

Well done Warriors.. You have kept the Faith going again
Kata was very very good today.

Lets hope no more late night games in Australia .. The Warriors Circadian rhythms are not the best when they have to perform at 100% at 10pm NZ Time. re Penrith.

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

kos

Yes no more 10 pm games and last two games at home.

Great win great game management from our 6.
And I thought the much maligned Jazz was great. Feck it they were all good even Gelling s cameo at the end. Question where does Hiku go when Ken comes back..,,bench? Beale is a good defensive centre. Bring on Storm.

Reactions: 7 users
Ziggity

Ziggity

The bi-polar journey of being a warriors fan continues!

Good but not great performance, 7/10, showed glimpses of what we CAN be when we actually try, but broncs made us look like world beaters.

Harris and Afoa will be huge ins for us, our middle could come up short against certain teams. Where the hell is Lisone??

I'd never dream last year of saying this last year but I really missed big kenny marshmalo.

If we win next week I might let myself get excited.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Ref

Ref

I'm optimistic.
Expectation by the general populous is for a loss.
Hoping for a breakout game by Satae, a Brandon Smith type performance by Tevaga and Johnson to own it.

They all did their part however my MOM is shared between Mannering and Luke.

Reactions: 8 users
Mr Bob

Mr Bob

Contributor
Such a love hate relationship we have with this team

More love people

This team deserves it

Boys looked happy and enjoying themselves today

So good to see

Reactions: 10 users
snake77

snake77

Tevaga is dry weather dynamo, did stacks of work, unfortunately on a rainy night in auckland he's not nearly as useful, but great for a game like that.
Good point. I thought the conditions suited our smaller side with guys stepping close to the line. Tevaga like you pointed out looked a lot better stepping on the harder surface. Luke also was fantastic off the quick play the balls.

Also thank christ it wasn't closer so the learned panel of walters, parker and hodges couldn't start barracking for a comeback, walters gave it a "this games not over yet" mate, your team has been awful, try putting the boot into them, like yous do to every other team wombling about at 0-20.
Yeah 20 or 26 nil down with 13 to go and they were saying there was still time for a comeback. Even with some of our poor defensive efforts giving up 20/26 points in that time was the stuff of fantasy. I know you need to keep the audience interested but don't treat them like idiots.

The start of the game it was like there was only one side playing.

Reactions: 9 users
jonno

jonno

1. Pasii
2. Jazz
3. Luke

Pasii had to do the job of two props today. And he was on fire in broken field play.
Jazz is amazing on a dry track. Take note Kearney.
Luke proves his class once again.

Mannering even stuck his offload. That's surely our night then.

The Broncos came back hard and schooled us on how to lose. Fight to the bitter end, with the kitchen sink if that's all you've got left.

snake77

snake77

Our halves copped it last week for being outplayed by the Panthers young combination. This week it was an easy points decision for our combination over Nikorima and Milford.

Hopefully that continues for the rest of the season.

Also hopefully no more articles about Johnson going missing and needing to find a way to get involved. We usually get one or two of those a season. If we are going to take advantage of the results we have had this season and do anything in the finals we need him involved in a similar capacity as he was today.

Reactions: 5 users
snake77

snake77

Anyone see on Kata's second try I think it was Isaako lying on the ground with part of Kata's jersey. He was holding it up like it was a small victory. Silly to bring up but it made me laugh.

If it was touch he could at least prove he got to him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Billy Teets James

scary thing about the satae binning is every coach and player and will see that and tell players to milk it and stay down. i dont agree with that call and i believe a penalty should of been sufficient
Even then. Ref said first offense was for the elbow. I thought the original penalty was for the high tackle on Satae by bung eye? Hence we should of got the penalty.

Reactions: 1 user
Draw and Pass

Draw and Pass

I didnt manage to catch the game because i was at work but really happy to see the boys get the win - good to see that we now have a positive points differential.

Reactions: 1 users
Stone

Stone

Bring on Melbourne
For sure bro

Next weeks match up will be the barometer of whether we are truly contenders this season or not IMO

Obviously we all want the win & here's hoping we can pull it off

But if we can at a bare minimum compete with the Storm for the full 80 mins then I for one will be relatively content

Especially considering the absolute masterclass pumping they gave us on Anzac Day

Like you said Brucey ... Bring on Melbourne !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
surfin

surfin

$12000 pretend money on a Warriors win, now I just have to decide how to spend it, take away the dodgy Sharks loss and we don't look that bad, hopefully we get a dodgy 2 points back from somewhere.

All in all happy with the effort and game plan, Bully is playing like the champion he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

Credit where it’s due.,. The forwards really stood up today!!!

Passi, Gavet, Papalli, Luke, Mannering..and even the midget from the bench Tevaga were all outstanding!!!
The outside backs also played well... Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, Kata, Beale and even Hiku!!

I’m back to relying on my $100 donation to get me some betting money next week!!

Bloody brilliant!

P.s. you’ll never convince me that makeup of that the bench isn’t fucked up!! Vuna played ok when he came on with 15 mins to go, but Gelling is just a wasted bench spot!

P.P.S rated it an A.... would have been an A+ if they kept them to 0 points

P.p.p.s I’ve never seen anyone concede a penalty for being punched in the head before.. nice one NRL

P.p.p.p.s since when has raising a forearm been a sin bin offence? If that little turd hadn’t thrown punches no penalties would have been given!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11 users

Billy Teets James

The bi-polar journey of being a warriors fan continues!

Good but not great performance, 7/10, showed glimpses of what we CAN be when we actually try, but broncs made us look like world beaters.

Harris and Afoa will be huge ins for us, our middle could come up short against certain teams. Where the hell is Lisone??

I'd never dream last year of saying this last year but I really missed big kenny marshmalo.

If we win next week I might let myself get excited.
Please take your marshmallow and chuck it in your recycling bin. Then push empty after being prompted with a "Are you sure?"
Ken doesn't deserve that anymore.

mtsmart

mtsmart

scary thing about the satae binning is every coach and player and will see that and tell players to milk it and stay down. i dont agree with that call and i believe a penalty should of been sufficient

No, I don't agree that a penalty only is sufficient punishment for leading with a forearm to an opponent's throat. It's a dangerous hit and a heavy blow to the throat could cause severe injury to the windpipe and leave the person gasping for air. IIRC one of the Warriors did the same earlier this year and got a one match suspension. I do think that the Broncos player who threw punches should have been put on report and even sent off, especially as one of his punches landed on Satae's head.

Reactions: 2 users