General NRL 2018 Round 16 - General Discussion

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
NRL 2018 Round 16 - General Discussion

R16.JPG

A thread for all 2018 Round 16 team lists, discussions, news and views. Serves as a team list thread and game day discussion for all games through the week (besides the Warriors one of course :) ).

Feel free to add team lists as they become available people. Thank you...

Last edited:

AlexM

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 19, 2017
That feels familiar.
I'm so glad we don't play like the eels just did.

Stalefish540

Contributor
May 13, 2017
Mt. Smart
If Will Smith breathes on a football field, might aswell chalk it up as a loss. He is a poison chalice that fella.

**Although couldn't happen to a nicer bloke after his instant karma session against us from that last game.

Last edited:

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
Not often I feel sorry for the Eels but that was cruel. Arthur must be close to quitting after that.
There’s certain shit that happens and you realise this just isn’t your year- this is one of those

AusWarriorsFan

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 4, 2016
"Ado-Carr, Ado-Carr goes all the way" You would hope so from a Ferrari. Wow Latrell Mitchell showing ALL centres how to play the game. I was so worried after game one he wouldnt play. Anyway, back to normal footy at last after the Blues just regain posession of SoO dominance, woot.

I reckon it will switch and Foran will end up being the cover for Lewis hahaha. Ogden the kiwi looks awesome sauce.
https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/06/29...okies-replacing-aaron-woods-and-kieran-foran/

Some big games for us if we win.

Roosters v Storm, massive impact. Sea Eagles pulling out a speccy and taking down the panthers. Cowboys doing the same against the Rabbits. eventually some of these games the top 6 are winning are going to have to go our way, that Dragons win last night, just too frustrating.

eric

1st Grade Fringe
May 27, 2015
GC
Norman and Moses always crack the shits when things aren’t going their way and they cry at their team mates lol biggest sooks

• Haha
Reactions: razzrillinger

AusWarriorsFan

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 4, 2016
There’s certain shit that happens and you realise this just isn’t your year- this is one of those
Yeah, so many close games not going our way. Kind of somes up the quality of the 6 around us who have been losing by 6 or less in the last 5 minutes in the last 3 rounds its nuts how many games could of, should of gone our way. Then if we lose to a good team like today we will drop to 7th or so potentially. So frustrating.

In saying that we are in the best position we have ever been. We surely wont miss 3 from 10 to make the 8. If we can really get our offense together so we are not defending all the time we could potentially crack 7-8 from 10 which would have us in MP potential, but I just hope we get 7/10 and make the top 4. And these teams around us start losing some of these close games.

Also half of the top 8 have already played 15, so we have a game up our sleeve yet to play. You can look at that glass half full or empty, I say full.

Last edited:

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
That first Bulldogs try had a unique draw and pass. Most of the time its a long ball back in field, move slightly infield and look to play infield before giving the ball out to the short side.

Reactions: Defence

Tedster

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 29, 2014
Watching Tyran Smiths boy on the wing for the doggies, set up a good try for Holland, was a nice inside pass - Newcastle having injury problems though - Ponga out with hamstring and now Griffen gone on the medi-cab with knee issue i think.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Titans are giving the tigpies a hard time.

That should see the end of them for this season.

A couple of results have gone our way so far.

Reactions: Worried2Death

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Upcoming Match

Canberra Raiders GIO Stadium Rate Match

Last Game

20 Sep

5.7 Total Avg Rating
5.1 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings