General NRL 2018 Round 15 - General Discussion

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
NRL 2018 Round 15 - General Discussion

Capture.JPG

A thread for all 2018 Round 15 team lists, discussions, news and views. Serves as a team list thread and game day discussion for all games through the week (besides the Warriors one of course :) ).

Feel free to add team lists as they become available people. Thank you...

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Early days but Paras attack is on fire.

Two quick trys, Gee what a dream if they could knock off Soufs.

Conversion attempts are horrid....hate to see them lose for lack of a kicker

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Odd game so far with Hoffman not sure if he scored followed by Hoffman and Ma'u buggering up the kick. Souths scoring like its a training run on the next set.

I usually don't get through all of the Thursday games. Might stay up for Bellamy's bunker though.

BiggerD

1st Grade Fringe
May 15, 2012
Sydney
Penrith & NSW forward Campbell - Gillard out with Broken jaw..
Possibly out for 10 weeks

AusWarriorsFan

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 4, 2016
Latrell Mitchell really starting to live up to his u21 potential.

6 Tries, 4 try assists, tackle breaks 58, line breaks 7, 82 Avg metres, 82% tackle Efficiency, and 81% Goal conversion rate. Sort of centre warriors need. someone with so much potential but very young still and not overly exerpensove

Cmon tri stripes. Do us a solid. Get these panthers and their soft draw back in check.

AusWarriorsFan

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 4, 2016
I'd rather the Panthers win this one. Gives up a bit of a distance from the chasing pack outside the top 4.
Haha you are one of the glass half empty people as per our discussion last week :). Im not convinced any of the teams around us are that much better than us after last weekend. And I certainly rate the Roosters up there with the panthers. And I rate our chances of top 4 as good as any given our very high top 8 team games this year. If they had lost which they should have last week against a much weaker team on the ladder, and lose like the should today, we would be ahead of them.

AusWarriorsFan

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 4, 2016
What a pass from Teddy, then its thrown to a panther, then its dropped from a panther and back to the roosters.

Come on Roosters, can finish it off here.

Wow Cronk, another 4020

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
Haha you are one of the glass half empty people as per our discussion last week :). Im not convinced any of the teams around us are that much better than us after last weekend. And I certainly rate the Roosters up there with the panthers. And I rate our chances of top 4 as good as any given our very high top 8 team games this year. If they had lost which they should have last week against a much weaker team on the ladder, and lose like the should today, we would be ahead of them.
It's nothing to do with the glass :banghead: What is this a ouija board? The Chickens can now take our spot next round, we needed Penrith to win like they're supposed to!

Last edited:

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings