Rate the game.

• A+

• A

• B

• C

• F-

Results are only viewable after voting.

wrighty

The middle losing the tackle was the main issue.

As crazy as this sounds 12 of their 30 points came from the Burgess brothers two soft tries that we would have stopped in any other game this year.

We stop those tries and it is 10-6 at halftime and maybe we are more motivated for the 2nd half and win the game.

I would like to see the replay of those tries as Blair our 13 should have been there.

Reactions: 5 users
Mr Bob

Mr Bob

Contributor
If we know we’re up against GIANTS did anyone ask Kearney at the presser why the fuck he put so many midgets on the bench????

It’s sounds like stupidity more than anything else

Get the Strap!!!

Any sorry I hate to say this but Mannering is DONE.

Reactions: 3 users
¿N. ig-mah¿

¿N. ig-mah¿

If we know we’re up against GIANTS did anyone ask Kearney at the presser why the fuck he put so many midgets on the bench????

It’s sounds like stupidity more than anything else

Get the Strap!!!

Any sorry I hate to say this but Mannering is DONE.
It was stated before the game that Kearney called his selection of Lawton over Papalii "strategic"

Mr Bob

Mr Bob

Contributor
It was stated before the game that Kearney called his selection of Lawton over Papalii "strategic"

Strategic Stupidity

I reckon someone is fucking in his ear

Could be Cappy.

Could be Iro.

Could be both.

I strongly believe these fucktards have just as much reason to see Kearney fail than to win.

Or it could be Kearney.

Or all three.

Corvo for coach!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
¿N. ig-mah¿

¿N. ig-mah¿

You forgot Afoa.

Good team. My personal major reason for retaining Kata (although you could pick Gelling instead) is that he only has one sin, he doesn't pass. I think he is a half decent defender and will even say an NRL standard defender. He is just as good as Ayshford on defence and offers a plus of doing hit ups which Blake can't.

Hiku, on the other hand has multiple sins. He both doesn't pass and can't defend. When Hiku does pass he does a one handed flick with his right hand. Sometimes this looks cool, yet on two other occassions this season it led to him mishandling/losing the ball forward and last night his one handed flick went two metres behind the winger and was wobbly. Fusitua had to turn around and run back to get the ball. Hiku passing skills are not even ISP standard let alone NRL standard.

On to Kearney, I am a human being, and as such there is only so much stress I can tolerate, therefore I am not emotionally investing myself in who he randomly selects on the bench. I am resigned, and you should potentially resign yourself as well to Jazz being our 14 and playing big minutes for the rest of the season. For what is worth he was more effective on offence than some of our other forwards and nearly set up a try. That said I personally think he is a waste of a bench spot.
Kata and Hiku will be picked for the rest of the season I predict unless we lose say three in a row. If Beale was going to come in he should have been on the tuesday sheet last week as he has a number of games under his belt now.
Kearney is a fantastic recruiter and has a keen eye for talent. He is also an average NRL standard coach. If his team has the better players then he wins, he doesn't know how to coach an upset though. He is miles better than that fool Kidwell though. So yeah be thankful for small mercies.
Regarding Beale, isnt his number of games before last night only 1 ISP and 1 NRL game? He still looks better than our other choices already. I have never forgiven, and will never forgive Kata for ending Manu. He is greedy, dumb, arrogant, and the worst of the 3 nuggets we had. Its time for Gelling and Beale for me. I like Gellings wrap-up tackles. I think he only needs 1st grade gametime to become better. I still believe that Beale has already proven himself over all other options.

Reactions: 6 users

wrighty

Regarding Beale, isnt his number of games before last night only 1 ISP and 1 NRL game? He still looks better than our other choices already. I have never forgiven, and will never forgive Kata for ending Manu. He is greedy, dumb, arrogant, and the worst of the 3 nuggets we had. Its time for Gelling and Beale for me. I like Gellings wrap-up tackles. I think he only needs 1st grade gametime to become better. I still believe that Beale has already proven himself over all other options.

yes 1 ISP game and 1 NRL game. That should be enough to shake off the rust in my view. I personally would have gone for two games tops be they ISP or NRL replacement before making him the starter.

Pozza

Pozza

Geez I thought we were tough markers, we’ve got nothing on those Doggie supporters. They are going ape shit over at the Kennel. Foran and Woods copping an absolute shit bagging.
They refer to Adam Elliot as Adam Idiot. So when you think things are shit tune into the Kennel, suddenly we don’t look so bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Swanny

Strategic Stupidity

I reckon someone is fucking in his ear

Could be Cappy.

Could be Iro.

Could be both.

I strongly believe these fucktards have just as much reason to see Kearney fail than to win.

Or it could be Kearney.

Or all three.

Corvo for coach!!!!!!

With the flat performances over the last few weeks is there a possibility that Corvo is not getting the training loads right? No club deals with more travel than the Warriors so this year may be a learning year for him also in terms of finding the right balance

matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
With the flat performances over the last few weeks is there a possibility that Corvo is not getting the training loads right? No club deals with more travel than the Warriors so this year may be a learning year for him also in terms of finding the right balance
The weird thing is we seem to perform better when traveling and then get blown off the park at home- can’t understand it.
Other one I can’t understand is we are getting out muscled in the pack and we put out our smallest bench

Lord Gnome of Howick MBE

Lord Gnome of Howick MBE

Where were our backs against the Rabbits?

At the start of the year our back five were all making 100m+ (they have more size than that bench, but didn’t seem to come looking for work when we were in our own half?)

Reactions: 2 users
Fazz

Fazz

Take out Jazz Tevaga's spirit and inventiveness, and Tuviasa-Sheck's standard-issue class, and there wasn't much left.

Instant loss of credibility. Fuck off you clueless Rat, Chris. If he can't see how problematic Jazz is, while critisizing Fusitua and Ken, who actually make metres, I don't know what to tell him.
You forgot Afoa.

Good team. My personal major reason for retaining Kata (although you could pick Gelling instead) is that he only has one sin, he doesn't pass. I think he is a half decent defender and will even say an NRL standard defender. He is just as good as Ayshford on defence and offers a plus of doing hit ups which Blake can't.

Hiku, on the other hand has multiple sins. He both doesn't pass and can't defend. When Hiku does pass he does a one handed flick with his right hand. Sometimes this looks cool, yet on two other occassions this season it led to him mishandling/losing the ball forward and last night his one handed flick went two metres behind the winger and was wobbly. Fusitua had to turn around and run back to get the ball. Hiku passing skills are not even ISP standard let alone NRL standard.

On to Kearney, I am a human being, and as such there is only so much stress I can tolerate, therefore I am not emotionally investing myself in who he randomly selects on the bench. I am resigned, and you should potentially resign yourself as well to Jazz being our 14 and playing big minutes for the rest of the season. For what is worth he was more effective on offence than some of our other forwards and nearly set up a try. That said I personally think he is a waste of a bench spot.
Kata and Hiku will be picked for the rest of the season I predict unless we lose say three in a row. If Beale was going to come in he should have been on the tuesday sheet last week as he has a number of games under his belt now.
Kearney is a fantastic recruiter and has a keen eye for talent. He is also an average NRL standard coach. If his team has the better players then he wins, he doesn't know how to coach an upset though. He is miles better than that fool Kidwell though. So yeah be thankful for small mercies.

Good spot bro. Knew i was missing somebody but was too in the midstream of ranting haha. Bin Gavet or Mannering for him.

And yeah, I back pretty Just now everything you are saying. I think like Jazz, Hiku’s Shortcoming were masked by extremely in form players around him. Particularly Fusitua turning chicken shit into chicken salad with some of those passes

3rdstriker

3rdstriker

The whole team was flat as a pancake we can seem to win on home soil.
Won't be surprised if we slide all the way out like the Dragons last year.

snake77

snake77

The weird thing is we seem to perform better when traveling and then get blown off the park at home- can’t understand it.
Other one I can’t understand is we are getting out muscled in the pack and we put out our smallest bench
Our away record could end up saving us. At the moment we have won more games on the road than we have some entire seasons.

Tragic

Tragic

Mannering has been shit but I am not convinced that it is over for him, the 2 tackles he fell off were bad and led to tries but he was there to make the tackles so its either strength, timing or the shoulder injury isn't right, all fixable unless the shoulder is poked. Hi run metres were ok on the weekend, his timing was off a few times and he let the rabbits get too close when doing hitups and they shut him down when he got his timing right off the dummy half he got good speed up and made good metres.

eudebrito

eudebrito

|-|
Contributor
Has there been any mention of Roger Tuivasa-Sheck limping off at the end?

However you slice up the forward pack, they just have to play better. Ligi “the Saoviour” Sao might help a little bit, but if he’s the only card you have to play – that’s grim.

What world are we living in where the warriors fire up on the road and roll over at home.

Not having Johnson does screw up their go forward, when he’s there they run these big shifts to the right as a way to get easy metres, and make the opposition move, without him in the rain, they were just one out and bomb. Sad.

Reactions: 1 users
¿N. ig-mah¿

¿N. ig-mah¿

Lawton on the bench makes sense because Luke is carrying the shoulder injury which needs off-season surgery. Tevaga on the bench though, that's the real mystery. Playing at lock when you're the size of a halfback.
Jazz seems to even spend time at prop too, which is so disturbing. I like his work ethic but he too small t play there. I heard the aussies really rating his input the other day. I think it was Brandy. Surprised me. Not sure what he sees but says he crucial.

Fazz

Fazz

Jazz seems to even spend time at prop too, which is so disturbing. I like his work ethic but he too small t play there. I heard the aussies really rating his input the other day. I think it was Brandy. Surprised me. Not sure what he sees but says he crucial.

I'm sure he'd be great if we had three MONSTER props in the squad, but we don't, so having a really undersized forward in the team PLUS another smaller guy in Lawton just seems ridiculous to me. He'd probably be great at 14 for the Raiders, but it just doesn't work here. He's too small, regardless of input.

Aman

Aman

The difference is were now losing games the opposition could have won in the early rounds when Roger Tuivasa-Sheck was making those try saving tackles on the line or the opposition try's were getting pulled for forward passess etc etc. teams are now clicking into gear and making less mistakes but our boys are still relying on scramble and fitness but no longer getting the breaks. Rub of the green is a real thing

Reactions: 2 users