mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
NRL 2018 - Round 12 - Warriors vs Rabbitohs Post Match Discussion
New Zealand Warriors vs South Sydney Rabbitohs
Mt Smart Stadium, Auckland

Rabbitohs 3.jpg
Thread to share your thoughts on the Round 12 game between the New Zealand Warriors and South Sydney Rabbitohs after the match. Name your Man of the Match, discuss the coach, captain, starting team, bench, opposition, game tactics, substitutions, errors (or lack thereof), penalties (or lack thereof) highs, lows, refs etc.

Dont forget to rate the players... https://www.nzwarriors.com/matches/2018-round-12.112/

eric

1st Grade Fringe
May 27, 2015
GC
First time at MSS and they serve that up. I should’ve seen that coming. They looked good for all of 5 minutes and then it was just 75 mins of softness. Soft in all aspects. Can’t thunk of anyone who stood out to me at the ground.

Just terrible

Reactions: Worried2Death

wrighty

We should have stacked the bench with 3 big forwards.
Apart from that the better team won.

Also - what happened to our goal line defence in this game. We have been close to impenetrable for most of the year, tonight we were soft.

jonno

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 13, 2014
Disney have turned lando calrissian into a fucken pan sexual. That means he fucks droids. I didn't know that was an option.

The warriors are playing like a bunch of women. WTF is going on with my heros?

How soft do they have to play before anything is done about this shit?

Harden the fuck up, drink some concrete, watch a John Wayne movie, eat some glass, whatever it takes to find your manhood. Just do it.

Last edited:

Run_it_str8

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 1, 2016
Painful to watch.

Dominated in the tackle. Souths defence was dominant and slowed us right down.

Hiku couldn't do much behind a pack that once again got shat on.

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck was admirable.
Bunty Ok.
Iggy Ok.

I'm critical of Gavet, not because of his hair but just coz.

Fuck can we please sign NAS and Klemmer?

Hurry back Pulu.

Reactions: Mr Frank White

fizurg

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
hamilton
Seems like we can out away weak teams but when a forward pack muscles upnwe just can’t compete.
The boys try hard but with out any real impact they are limited in what they can do.

Reactions: Worried2Death

Danpatmac

Man of the match Gerard Beale made all the difference in a battle between the Souths forwards and the Silver Ferns tonight at Mount-My-Arse Stadium.
Simone Manhandled lead from the front as another of the top performances in what could only be described as a one-sided affair where rugby league came second. Peter Hiccups and Slowmotion Kaka were no match for Beale who brandished a shining, thick horn-o-plenty of talent all around the field. Kemmarshmallow and I'msick Puke were some of the other star performers who were on display for the thousands of idiots who parted with their hard earned money in order to watch a steaming pile of aids-cum.

i can't be arsed... it doesn't even make sense but who cares

wallacenz

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
I think Mannering and Gavet were standouts in a piss weak team last season (Mannering for many seasons). This year they look average when others have stepped up. Both are low impact imo.

Tevaga and Lawton on the bench.. thats a throwback selection to previous seasons. I am no Tevaga fan but if hes on the bench as the only utility I can handle that. Stop playing him as a fuking forward all game though.. ffs this drives me nuts

JBmurc

1st Grade Fringe
May 19, 2013
Central Otago
Disney have turned lando calrissian into a fucken pan sexual. That means he fucks droids. I didn't know that was an option.

The warriors are playing like a bunch of women. WTF is going on?

How soft do they have to play before anything is done about this shit?

Harden the fuck up, drink some concrete, watch a John Wayne movie, eat some glass, whatever it takes to find your manhood. Just do it.

To be honest I've seen a few Kiwi women games and I think tonight they would have bitch slapped our forwards

Bair was so so SOFT tonight he was truly a princess I only saw one decent hitup

Last Game

19 Jun

06 - 10
4.4 Total Avg Rating
5.4 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 16 ratings