01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tragic

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 27, 2016
Kumeu
Jazz is not a great backup hooker but he has played pretty well in the pack when the other forwards have stepped up, tried too hard in a losing side last week but better than not trying. Cant drop him after one bad game, not like he was the only one.

Aman

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 9, 2016
Lisone is such a enigma. Runs hard and plays well first couple of games but then starts thinking he can play all 13 positions thereafter with weird passes close to the line, hop skips and jumps, missed tackles, out of position defence and lacklustre hit ups. He is literally the definition of dumb. He’s the guy on the juke box with the big mouth that Jake the muss beats up.

Tragic

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 27, 2016
Kumeu
Does the naming of Satae ahead of Gavet mean anything, would feel like a shot across the bow for the incumbent I would think, is Kearney giving him a warning or maybe I am reading too much into it.

Aman

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 9, 2016
Does the naming of Satae ahead of Gavet mean anything, would feel like a shot across the bow for the incumbent I would think, is Kearney giving him a warning or maybe I am reading too much into it.

Gavets been the most disappointing coming back from injury and it was only a hamstring. I fucking hate his hair with a passion. Just tie it up or cut it!! Looks so unprofessional, like how the fuck can you see anything with that much hair in your face. Pls he’s been playing like mud. No impact

jonesy101

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 28, 2016
Great to see that injury to Satae can't be as serious as it looked in the weekend. He was really uncomfortable and I was thinking please not be ACL when I saw it at the time.

Billy Teets James

Some of us could say the same about Shaun Johnson.. His kicking is just as bad, atleast Chanel tries to tackle unlike Shaun Johnson.
I don't know why people say that. Shaun Johnson is pretty hearty these days with his defense. He puts shots on. Always covering , Makes his fair share of tackles.
Yes, He Can get lazy sometimes. I would to if I was trying to do everything else lol

jonesy101

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 28, 2016
Jazz is not a great backup hooker but he has played pretty well in the pack when the other forwards have stepped up, tried too hard in a losing side last week but better than not trying. Cant drop him after one bad game, not like he was the only one.
Luke's obviously had enough contact training to prove his shoulders up to it, but I still would have preferred Lawton as the insurance off the bench, at least for this week. While its only two been two games the team have had noticeable momentum each time he's been on - even in that losing second half. If Luke had to come off early in the first half I'm sure Lawton would be up to it. Not so sure about Jazz for that length of time and with his service.

Trugoy

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 3, 2016
Libone's not in the ISP side either so we might be giving SK too much credit and he hasn't been dropped at all. I'm guessing Bam's either injured or has has wedding to attend.
Yeah noticed in that article it said Lisone “has been ruled out this week”.
Whatever that means.

rugged

1st Grade Fringe
May 1, 2012
I
Lisone is such a enigma. Runs hard and plays well first couple of games but then starts thinking he can play all 13 positions thereafter with weird passes close to the line, hop skips and jumps, missed tackles, out of position defence and lacklustre hit ups. He is literally the definition of dumb. He’s the guy on the juke box with the big mouth that Jake the muss beats up.
If one of Vete or Lisone had kicked on this year it would have given that extra bit of depth that we are missing.

Reactions: Defence and Aman

Boats n Hoes

1st Grade Fringe
May 14, 2012
I

If one of Vete or Lisone had kicked on this year it would have given that extra bit of depth that we are missing.

Seems like we've been saying that forever about those 2 chaps.

Personally I don't rate them, I have a suspicion this is as good as they get. Somehow if you could phase them together you might get 1 decent footy player......individually tho there's just too many weaknesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings