• A

• B

• C

• F-

Results are only viewable after voting.

Warrior482

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 12, 2012
Papali'i is good for his age and experience. Very good. Very very good. 19 years old, with 12 FG games. When he's 24 with 125 FG games behind him, he'll be 10 kgs heavier and an absolute beast ball in hand. We're probably looking at a Marty Tapou type transformation with his power-lifting background. Think Shaun Johnson level awesome. Very exciting prospect indeed. Shush everyone. We don't want the other clubs to notice.

Agree 100% with this. Think of Fusitua at 19, then look at him now...
i think Papa and a few of the yung ones are showing a bit of fatigue, just a bit but it only takes 5% to get shown up in the nrl.
For his age he's bloody brilliant, can't wait to see him mature. Another Corvo preseason and he'll be even better

Swanley

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 13, 2012
Tonbridge, Kent, UK
Watched the reply and considering our injuries, the reffing, we played OK. It's another away win chalked up. We had won 5 away in the last 2 years....so far we have won 4 out of 5.

The Eels are their own worst enemies and are just not playing as a team, but we still beat the. I really like the way we defend.

Ref

1st Grade Fringe
May 19, 2012
Rotorua
Beale showed some smart foowork and a lick of pace. I always rated him as a good solid all round player like a John Carlaw but a couple of times he showed some flair I don't think i'd seen the likes of before and I watch my share of league. Or was it the beer goggles.

As far as i'm concerned every game is as hard as the last or the next so I take any win against any team and rejoice like its my last day on earth.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings