mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
NRL 2018 - Round 11 - Eels vs Warriors Post Match Discussion
Parramatta Eels vs New Zealand Warriors
ANZ Stadium, Sydney

Eels 4.jpg
Thread to share your thoughts on the Round 11 game between the New Zealand Warriors and Parramatta Eels after the match. Name your Man of the Match, discuss the coach, captain, starting team, bench, opposition, game tactics, substitutions, errors (or lack thereof), penalties (or lack thereof) highs, lows, refs etc.

Dont forget to rate the players... https://www.nzwarriors.com/matches/2018-round-11.111/

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
Had to laugh at Will Smith the grub knocking on the ball. Sweet sweet justice for such a pathetic play. Terrible sportsmanship. While Bully passed the ball forward next set he did get the last laugh with that try.

Hiku must never play fullback again. Some awful brainfarts back there especially stepping towards the sideline FML!

Beale did well. Was caught out in defence a bit but looks to offer more there than Hiku and has better offense. Would play him left centre to utilise his killer right step but in the centres anywhere for now.

Should have done much better but just happy to bounce back, away from home and get the win...

Ever Hopeful

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
Feb 24, 2013
Dogshit game, but the most important two points of the year for mine.

He wasn’t MoM or anything, but I am so impressed with how clean Maumalo’s decision making is this year and how few mistakes he is making. I have been very critical of him in the past. Really happy with Gerard.

Big game players rise when faced with adversity. Luke did it tonight. SJ and RTS would have created 2-3 big plays, which would have put the distance between the two teams.

Take $2000000 worth of x factor out of your team and it is going to look ugly, so really happy to win

Latrell last week, Will Smith this week. There needs to be judiciary for cheating...seriously

Boats n Hoes

1st Grade Fringe
May 14, 2012
Sorry. Still losing my shit after THAT call.

Worst fucking call of the season. How the fuck can u gain a penalty for bouncing the ball on a player lying prone on the ground? Green should of asked that ref "ok who did he stop him passing the ball to?......a worm?"

I want heads after that game. Disgraceful!

Last edited:

j-bob

1st Grade Fringe
May 21, 2014
That was as close to taking a soccer dive as it gets. Disgraceful that is is a penalty. Stepping forward with the ball in hand then throwing it at a player on the ground.. Out of the way till you take the step.

Blatant cheating.. And exposed the refs. All of them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Last Game

13 Sep

5.7 Total Avg Rating
5.1 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 11 ratings