Rate the game.

• A+

• A

• B

• C+

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
1.png

I'm not sure this defensive formation is the best. Shaun Johnson is caught ball watching and Ayshford is too far forward as the lone wolf defender.

A nice sliding formation might have worked better IMO.

If Mutts gets back and plays to his potential, and Manu turns up, then we are definitely top eight.
We have been saying a variation of that statement the last 5 years or so. I'm a bit hesitant to get too excited, fooled me once, fooled twice, fooled me ..........

Hopefully the last few weeks form continues and we don't hear about the Warriors form picking up during the Origin period as it is technically before the Origin period. Chances are we will still hear the usual clichés about the Warriors big forwards getting match fitness and their form picking up during the Origin period.

A continuation of the last two weeks form this week away from home will be a good indication of our improvement. Mind you that is followed by the Storm and a 5 day turn around so we could say the same thing in 3 weeks time. This competition is pretty unforgiving like that.

Reactions: bruce and Sup42

bruce

Contributor
We have been saying a variation of that statement the last 5 years or so. I'm a bit hesitant to get too excited, fooled me once, fooled twice, fooled me ..........

Hopefully the last few weeks form continues and we don't hear about the Warriors form picking up during the Origin period as it is technically before the Origin period. Chances are we will still hear the usual clichés about the Warriors big forwards getting match fitness and their form picking up during the Origin period.

A continuation of the last two weeks form this week away from home will be a good indication of our improvement. Mind you that is followed by the Storm and a 5 day turn around so we could say the same thing in 3 weeks time. This competition is pretty unforgiving like that.
I think when Manu was in form he was worth a try most games, as well as a lot of metres on the first hit up. Personally, and based on age I think he is past his best and not worth his money. I guess that is for another topic but without him being worth his money we aren't getting in the top four.

Mutts on the other hand is just where a good prop should be hitting his straps, another good prop in tandem with Gavet will really have Foran and Shaun Johnson, and dare I mention Lazy Luke, lighting up something special and I think top eight is quite a reasonable target this season.

Reactions: Straight up