Post Match NRL 2017 - Round 4 - Dragons vs Warriors Post Match Discussion

Game Information

Vs

01 Jan 1970 12:00
minute

Rate the game. 1 Amazing - 10 Shit!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't know how Foran will fix our problems? off the couch straight into first grade? even Manu did a stint in reserve before he came up, why didn't Foran have a run there to test his shoulder e.t.c. Why rush him into first grade after such a long lay off just to 'TEST' him? it's fucken NRL first grade not a place to test things, we need 2 points or has the Warriors brass forgotten about that? Doyle has said he is gone if we don't make the 8, he better keep his word, because to me from the outside he looks fucken clueless about league fundamentals. As an aside Ryan Hoffman has blocked me on twitter! what a baby, just trying to help.

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
The warriors where beaten as soon as Foran,went down you could tell on there faces when they ran out the tunnel.mentaly soft and frail.compared too what happened to Widdop on the way to the ground.totaly different mind sets
So over hearing that its always the players who dont play that is causing the problems for the team. Wish they would just take individual responsibility and stand up in front of a camera and state what we all know. They let Us down again.

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck... His defensive reads and position have always been a worry for me and now it looks like his attack is suffering.

No way. People always blame the fullback. The FB's job is similar to a goalie's in soccer. He is expected to diffuse high bombs and run the ball out of his own territory. But the team does not expect him to diffuse every running attack that comes his way once the first line of defence is broken. They hope he does and if he does manage to shut down one or two during a game that is a bonus. But it's always the first line of defence that is to blame. You won't often see a FB shut down 3 runners. That is a once-a-career thing to see. But the biggest thing is that Roger Tuivasa-Sheck has two wingers who aren't wingers wondering what the fuck to do.

Beastmode

There’s always next year.
Contributor
No way. People always blame the fullback. The FB's job is similar to a goalie's in soccer. He is expected to diffuse high bombs and run the ball out of his own territory. But the team does not expect him to diffuse every running attack that comes his way once the first line of defence is broken. They hope he does and if he does manage to shut down one or two during a game that is a bonus. But it's always the first line of defence that is to blame. You won't often see a FB shut down 3 runners. That is a once-a-career thing to see. But the biggest thing is that Roger Tuivasa-Sheck has two wingers who aren't wingers wondering what the fuck to do.

Are you being serious?