minute

Were you happy with the result?

• HELL YES!

• Yes

• Yeah but they made it hard on themselves

• No

• $#@';*@"!?']{^

Results are only viewable after voting.
Blocker (even though he's a prize cock) commented that we looked tired after 8 mins!!!!!! We had most of the ball on attack in those 8 mins too!!![/QUOTE]

Blocker is a meat head but I have to give him credit, he called a spade a spade tonight. Even he sounds frustrated about this Warriors.

It looks like its going to be another long season. The hope from the pre season seems to be fading quickly.:(

We were in a tight game for most of it but part of that could have been the Bulldogs not being to good themselves.

Two of their tries looked like training runs where they move us around then spread the ball after dragging us in and make our guys make decisions.

We had a lot of possession in great field position and it really highlighted how pedestrian we are. We weren't setting up situations for the defence to make decisions or situations which provided us space.

So much for the emphasizing starting the season well. Sure we had a 5 day turn around between the Knights and Storm games but we have had 3 weeks without travelling to Australia which is one of our usual fallbacks for our struggles.:oops:

That was the most brainless gutless display I have seen from them since the last few rounds last season.

Did bully make a run?..can't recall..looked totally distinterested..should have been pulled for Clarke..

No energy in running onto the ball the attacks inside the 20 so flat...

Need a major clean out asap....no confidence in management to turn things around...

That was the most brainless gutless display I have seen from them since the last few rounds last season.

Did bully make a run?..can't recall..looked totally distinterested..should have been pulled for Clarke..

No energy in running onto the ball the attacks inside the 20 so flat...

Need a major clean out asap....no confidence in management to turn things around...
Agree cant believe luke didnt get subbed off, offered nothing out of dummy half, clarke at least would of offered energy, things are not looking good

I would imagine that with every poor game, season, the game will start to go into decline in NZ.
Maybe the NRL need to come in and appoint new admin and coaching staff.
If this is how we're going to perform we're better off not been part of the NRL. All we are doing is
making fools of ourselves and giving Union a massive leg up

Reactions: demco and Johnnyray
Not a lot to say, disgraceful performance from a number of players. Not acceptable.

SK, time to make a statement with team selection. Lolo, Kata and Luke to miss several weeks. Manu did nothing, and showed no signs of doing anything.. Why was Erin Clark not brought on for Luke?

Slow line speed, no kick chase, junior grade passing from dummy half, no plan on attack, just no direction at all. What's Stacey up to as their attacking coach?

Bodene, Simon and Shaun Johnson tried hard, but that's not good enough....

Reactions: Akkerz and Donal
Holy shit I didn't even know Clarke was in the side! Luke was gassed after 50 minutes, was very slow getting the ball off the ground the whole game. Makes no sense not giving Clarke time, mud call. That's a Matt Elliott level call.

The only thing I could think of is the coaches are worried about his defence against the Doggies pack, but why the fuck is he on the bench then??

Bang on.... add to that the slowest play the balls in the world allowing the other team to set their line and wait for our one off attacks...

Blocker (even though he's a prize cock) commented that we looked tired after 8 mins!!!!!! We had most of the ball on attack in those 8 mins too!!!
Seriously to have someone like Blocker comment on all our flaws was embarrassing to the Warriirs tonight