Team List NRL 2017 Round 26 - Tigers vs Warriors TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pozza

Pozza

I've haven't been impressed by some of the selections either, I see a few green but talented fringe first graders waiting in the wings but not much NRL quality anywhere else in the roster, for all the Warriors "talent" the cupboards looking bare for well rounded players without the rough edges.

Yes to fucking off the dead weight as contracts allow, Manu, case and point.

Yes to recruiting in NRL quality as the salary cap will allow.
I'm of the opinion they don't know the definition of recruitment. If we couldn't find 6 hard bastards playing A grade
in Sydney we might as well give up. These guys have come through clubs who wrote the book on junior development. While probably not having the same level of skills as a first grader, they would bring effort and commitment something we lack

Reactions: 1 user
Tragic

Tragic

annoys me that Lino cant make 1st grade after the games he played, never let us down and has more game than Foran, i really want to see him at 7 with Shaun Johnson at 6.

Reactions: 2 users
Pozza

Pozza

annoys me that Lino cant make 1st grade after the games he played, never let us down and has more game than Foran, i really want to see him at 7 with Shaun Johnson at 6.
You got me. Foran should not be rewarded with a first grade spot after his piss weak performances.

bruce

bruce

Contributor
You got me. Foran should not be rewarded with a first grade spot after his piss weak performances.
His is the best six tackle kicker close to the line in the team.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Afakasi247

Afakasi247

Judging by social media photos CNK was also training with the top side in the captains run yesterday or today...

Bushman

Bushman

Contributor
CNK's on bench :)
Be good to see him for 5-8 minutes (which is all he'll get most likely)

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

Fuck.... I'm more pissed off that the ISP team are without Hingano, Lino and CNK for their finals match!!

Oh yeah and thanks for the memories Foran... even though you didn't provide many good ones!

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
bruce

bruce

Contributor
Fuck.... I'm more pissed off that the ISP team are without Hingano, Lino and CNK for their finals match!!

Oh yeah and thanks for the memories Foran... even though you didn't provide many good ones!
I agree, but I think it is positive. They might be able to show what they can do left to their own devices.

Johnnyray

Johnnyray

Looks like Princess and Foran are on their cycle and are both suffering from a severe case of toxic shock syndrome.

Seriously though why the fuck are they out and why the fuck aren't they playing ? I don't understand it. They were fit last week unless they weren't and their coach was playing them injured in hope of securing much needed win in front of the home crowd. Yeah that's what he did, didn't he ? Fuck me. Fucking Kearney. Dude we are going to get killed !

NZ Warriors.

:(

snake77

snake77

We had all of the hype about the Kiwi spine over the off season, with how things have gone it seems appropriate both halves would be out for the final game.:oops:

The draw the last few years has always seemed like we play away round 1, this year was an exception as it looks like the NRL may have picked up we hadn't had a home game since 2012 while everyone else has. So they through us a bone. It also feels like we are often playing away round 26 in the last game and with our time zone it's a late night. So we all stay up either hoping to get a win to sneak into the finals or watch our side fall apart one last time. But it does seem we usually stay up late to watch a round 26 capitulation. We may not always play late round 26 but we have had a few and also the NSW Cup finals a few years back also had the same disappointment.:(

Anyway after this....................toughest pre season ever.:rolleyes:

Dave Brough

With the ISP Finals starting this weekend,let's hope SK dosen't decide now is the time to raid the reserve squad.
I say play Ata,Satae CNK, Papalii and Tevaga in the ISP TEAM, and let the other first graders, sort out the mess they got themselves in.
Or let them be the ones ,to go for 9 in a row.
Just as I thought. Raid the ISP team. Thank goodness they have 2 lives. Piss of Foran

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.