Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnnyray

Johnnyray

What is the definition of an idiot?

The people out there like me who continue to watch this crap every week and expect something else from them other than constant fucking soul crushing disappointment .

NZ Warriors. :(

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Contributor
I seem to develope a debilitating migraine around 5pm every Tuesday. Do you know what the process is for fixing this Stephen??

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Looking forward to this game if only to be done with this season. Plus it marks the start of the hardest preseason EVER. Bring on 2018 already...

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users
Pozza

Pozza

It's only fitting Foran gets to play his last game with us in FG. He's been such an integral part of the team and winning culture. Before he arrived half team had no idea about sports betting . Guys like Kata are now well versed
in putting multis on in South Africa. I believe Kieran has syndicated a greyhound with a few of the lads.
If only we could find another KF.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Salatape

Salatape

Holy shit he did it. He actually did it. He fucking named fucking Kata again............................................................

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Selector

Good chance Benji Marshall's little bro Jeremy Marshall-King will make his NRL debut in this game.

Reactions: 3 users
leaguejunkie

leaguejunkie

I'm not surprised and tbh I wouldn't have it any other way.

Why touch the isp team when they are red-hot going into finals? Why disrupt the good thing that they have going? Why bring a player up from isp to play in a nothing 1st grade game that could see us set a new club record of 9 straight losses? Nah, none of the isp guys deserve such a cruel punishment. Let them have their glory of playing finals footy.

SK and his team deserve everything they have coming to them. They lose and it's a record; a shameful, disgraceful one at that but one which would be entirely well deserved given the shit they have served up this season. If the players can't get up and play to avoid such a record, then it would really speak volumes.

Pozza

Pozza

I'm not surprised and tbh I wouldn't have it any other way.

Why touch the isp team when they are red-hot going into finals? Why disrupt the good thing that they have going? Why bring a player up from isp to play in a nothing 1st grade game that could see us set a new club record of 9 straight losses? Nah, none of the isp guys deserve such a cruel punishment. Let them have their glory of playing finals footy.

SK and his team deserve everything they have coming to them. They lose and it's a record; a shameful, disgraceful one at that but one which would be entirely well deserved given the shit they have served up this season. If the players can't get up and play to avoid such a record, then it would really speak volumes.
If he was going to make meaningful changes he should have done it weeks ago. Why fuck up another team.
I think one per season is enough

Hadyn

Hadyn

Looking forward to this game if only to be done with this season. Plus it marks the start of the hardest preseason EVER. Bring on 2018 already...
Not to mention that we will do the usual "annual review" that will be all " encompassing and extremely thorough and leaving no stone unturned".........yeah right .....the same one they do every season at this time that also
1) we never hear anything at all about what it uncovers and
2) come next season never makes any difference.
As they say same old shit storm just another year.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Raurimu Massive

Raurimu Massive

Holy shit he did it. He actually did it. He fucking named fucking Kata again............................................................
Bind moggling innit? You could knock me over with a heifer.

• Haha
Tedster

Tedster

Do u know what the worst thing is after sunday, missing the banter on this forum until next season, its pretty fun coming on here and voicing n reading opinions. Coz at the end of the day we all just want this team to do well aye. :)

Reactions: 11 users
Defence

Defence

Do u know what the worst thing is after sunday, missing the banter on this forum until next season, its pretty fun coming on here and voicing n reading opinions. Coz at the end of the day we all just want this team to do well aye. :)

Don't worry we can still bag them in the off season.:D

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Tragic

Tragic

not really, its much more fun when they are crap, what would we moan about if they were winning?
Aww they should drop Lino, only 9 goals from 10, whats he thinking and he only scored twice this week . Awww not nother premiership, this shits getting boring 52-0 in the grand final, wheres the competition?
Nah, this stuff is much more fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Weno

Weno

Our future star halfback in on the bench to play hooker and our future hooker is on there to play lock.

Smallest pack in the comp and we carry 1 x prop on the bench in Charlie Gubb.

Fucking bizarro.

Kearney is a shithead.

Bring back Matt Elliott.

#kaizen
What did Gubb do wrong to get demoted.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.