• C-

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
tajhay

tajhay

🏉
Kearney's post match:
- couple of individuals not ready for first grade
- back half of season hurt us. Injuries hurt us.
- lack of player development by the club
- 5 coaches in 7 years doesnt help consistency. Blaming one person is not the answer. Him, Doyle and Cameron are going to fix that.

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck:
- not playing finals hurts. Wants to be the best and thats where the best players are on show.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

AusWarriorsFan

Im up for fixing ken and kata problem. both good players, both can suck at defense. what to do? this year is supposedy we are number 1 fitness team. how about swap sides. fuck them. learn how to catch a ball either way like any other normal football player.

you get paid 300-500 to catch a ball on a particular side, get fukd.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Evil_Mush

Evil_Mush

Dammit Charnze, I like you and I'm glad you scored, but could you have done it BEFORE Lolohea, that was my former Warrior guaranteed last try scorer bet, cost me a cool $190 from a cheeky tenner!

As for the game, I couldn't watch it (no sky) but like many of you just glad the horror is officially behind us.

Now bring on 2018 where we will be more jaded and cynical than ever!!!!!!! #keepdafaif #nekyearIzRyerr #screwDahaterrrzz

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
imallrin

imallrin

How about we start by picking people in a position they're suited to and then go from there?

Afoa is a prop, always was in the junior grades, when the ball gets to him on the edge the play dies.

Maumalo was a second rower, sometimes centre fill in all through the junior grades, so we put him on the wing

CNK playing on the right wing despite being left footed......all so we can play our Manu 2.0 on the wing.

Kata.....being in the team at all.

Tevaga playing prop. To be fair to him he tried his ass off, but when a prop is playing second rower and a second rower is playing wing you don't put a lock/hooker at fucking prop.
Well said, it's actually staggering aye, it's like the coaching staff are trying to trick the opposition haha

• Haha
Viking

Viking

It was a cripple fight and we were the weakest cripple!

I'm so ashamed to be a Warriors supporter.....go the mighty Glenora Bears, that's what a team with heart looks like!!!!!!

AusWarriorsFan

top notch Tui, way to classy for our crap ass club with a ceo who thinks taking our money makes us happy. soon to be relieved of his own money i reckon,.

Go Tui, you are the best 6 the warriors club has ever produced, Hingano a close but not close enough second.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Raw Power

Raw Power

images

Pozza

Pozza

Just watched the presser. Fuck me I've seen other NRL coaches who have won games, that show more concern than SK does, and he's had his arse handed to him 9 times in a row.

Reactions: 1 users
jonno

jonno

Make-excuses-or-make-changes-the-choice-is-yours.jpg

benjaminfranklin1.jpg

f7cc5ad0ff4eec85fd79516c0ca4d2d0--remember-this-something-to-remember.jpg

"Excuses are like farts, everyone thinks theirs don't stink." Jono 2017

• Haha
Boats n Hoes

Boats n Hoes

I like Tevaga. Its not his fault he is asked to play prop. Cannot fault him for his effort whenever he is put on the field.

Agreed. Seems the type that would run at brick walls if asked. Works his arse off on D as well.

Unfortunately with his small frame and when absurdly being used as a prop had no impact at all ball in hand........that's on Kearney.

Reactions: 5 users
bruce

bruce

Contributor
Roger Tuivasa-Sheck is over-rated. 1st tigers try was all on him so perhaps if he were any good we'd have a chance..
The commentators said it looked like it was a plan to have all the players in the defensive line, so blame Kearney.
I defended Kearney all year because the young forwards were showing improvement in carries. They still are but it isn't enough. He is just an assistant coach who has shown Doyle up again.

Tedster

Tedster

Kearney's post match:
- couple of individuals not ready for first grade
- back half of season hurt us. Injuries hurt us.
- lack of player development by the club
- 5 coaches in 7 years doesnt help consistency. Blaming one person is not the answer. Him, Doyle and Cameron are going to fix that.

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck:
- not playing finals hurts. Wants to be the best and thats where the best players are on show.
Shyte, does Kearney control and paste his after match speeches as well like he does with his team selection? Just sounds like a bunch of excuses - and feck off with him, doyle and cameron are gonna fix it - oh yeah, i feel so much better already :banghead::banghead::banghead:......................................................... Couple of individuals not ready for first grade, really Steve? More than a few i think.:mad::mad::mad:

snake77

snake77

Thankfully that is season over. It got to the point by the end i could barely even watch the side, I'd have it on but it was more background noise instead of watching every single play with 100% attention.

Now we can watch the finals and teams that know what they are doing. Sure that will be enjoyable but it will rub salt in the wounds a little bit.

Tragic

Tragic

:D:D:D My favorite part is when the fans blame SK for banning the offload, then the Warriors try it in the 2nd half and are still trash.

No support, no pace, no brains, no skill, but its still all SKs fault!
Oh keep quiet Mrs Kearney, we are allowed our end of season bitch session after 9 losses in a row.

But seriously, I kinda get what you are saying, the players are shit too or at least not playing to potential but surely you can seeKearney is part of the problem, we won more under Cappy last year with a worse roster, players are worse, Kate keeps getting selected...........

• Haha

Mr Brownstone

Most interesting thing from the game was the anti-Kearney momentum that finally seems to be building. Commentators both in Aussie and in the Auckland studio taking every chance they could to bag the Warriors boring style. Also was great to see Tui playing with confidence - further confirmation of how bad the Warriors coaching has been in recent seasons.

Reactions: 3 users
Tragic

Tragic

officially the Warriors 2nd worst season of all time, 7 wins - 17 losses

on the positive its Kearneys best season coaching, hes gone from 6 wins 1 draw to 7 wins. His record 6wins, 6 wins, 7 wins
At that rate, improving by a game a year we make the top 8 in about 2025, hope i make it

• Haha