Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Beastmode

Today is a good day ☀️
Contributor
As everyone else is to depressed to put the team up, I thought I better.

VODAFONE WARRIORS v MANLY SEA EAGLES

Mount Smart Stadium, Auckland

4.00pm, Sunday, August 27

VODAFONE WARRIORS

1 ROGER TUIVASA-SHECK (c)

2 DAVID Fusitua

3 BLAKE AYSHFORD

4 SOLOMONE KATA

5 KEN MAUMALO

6 KIERAN FORAN

7 SHAUN JOHNSON

8 BEN MATULINO

9 ISSAC LUKE

10 SAM LISONE

11 BUNTY AFOA

12 RYAN HOFFMAN

13 SIMON MANNERING

Interchange:

14 MAFOA’AEATA HINGANO

15 CHARLIE GUBB

16 Isaiah Papalii

17 JAZZ TEVAGA

18 CHARNZE NICOLL-KLOKSTAD

20 CHRIS SATAE

21 JAMES BELL

22 MASON LINO

HEAD COACH | STEPHEN KEARNEY

The Kiwi Spine is back!

Manly by 20

IMG_2828.JPG
Bench lookin good. ;)

I guess he is playing for a win so he doesn't look so shit so has foran in even tho ata and lino need first grade time and has Shaun Johnson even though he should be rested till nek year. However that means he has Kata in coz he thinks he will help him win as opposed to someone who can pass and defend, that just seems deluded. I keep thinking maybe I am missing something and Kearney has some master plan and it will all come together somehow coz he can't be that dum but maybe he is.

I guess he is playing for a win so he doesn't look so shit so has foran in even tho ata and lino need first grade time and has Shaun Johnson even though he should be rested till nek year. However that means he has Kata in coz he thinks he will help him win as opposed to someone who can pass and defend, that just seems deluded. I keep thinking maybe I am missing something and Kearney has some master plan and it will all come together somehow coz he can't be that dum but maybe he is.
If he wants to win then play Hingano rather than the head case.

Well, Kata and Maumalo will leak a couple tries again. Tevaga on the bench makes no sense, our bench has zero punch in fact its pathetic. How is Tevaga picked over Satae. We have 3 backs on the bench. Kearney you are an imbecile. I liked this team more when we at least had a chance at winning a game and playing some entertaining football.
Satae is a yardage man and all he gets to do is defend.
When we get the ball Satae gets pulled off.
Dont what that is all about either.

Feel for Satae , probably cant wait for his contract to finish next year.

Well, Kata and Maumalo will leak a couple tries again. Tevaga on the bench makes no sense, our bench has zero punch in fact its pathetic. How is Tevaga picked over Satae. We have 3 backs on the bench. Kearney you are an imbecile. I liked this team more when we at least had a chance at winning a game and playing some entertaining football.
No Accountability what so ever. SK came out publicly and said if players don`t front up he will show them the gate. Well I can name 2 players who leak points week after week. and all i`m hearing from SK is that he wants them to learn. well the NRL is not somewhere to teach SK thats what reserve grade is for,The NRL is for the elite to show what they have got.... just a friendly fucken reminder!.
I was backing SK but these last 7 weeks have me doubting his ability to get the best out of what hes got

Male to female? That's Shaun Johnson.;)
You are talking about a player that has successfully tackled the most damaging runners in the game, yea sure theres some shit defence too but he has, he also shreds the best defenders in the game.
Even playing 3rd divy club footy isnt for the feint hearted, Im a bit over this delusion that Shaun Johnson in particular is soft woman like cu** when in fact he gets challenged by fucken beasts all day at his job and these days he brings them down more often than not.
Bring on the World Cup that cu** deserves heaps better than what he gets week to week at his 9 to 5.

You are talking about a player that has successfully tackled the most damaging runners in the game, yea sure theres some shit defence too but he has, he also shreds the best defenders in the game.
Even playing 3rd divy club footy isnt for the feint hearted, Im a bit over this delusion that Shaun Johnson in particular is soft woman like cu** when in fact he gets challenged by fucken beasts all day at his job and these days he brings them down more often than not.
Bring on the World Cup that cu** deserves heaps better than what he gets week to week at his 9 to 5.

Yep results prove that he's awesome because these muppets can't win nothing without him , When he
Plays we at least have a chance
warriors players to keep
Shaun Johnson
Mannering
the rest don't matter an it hurtz me to say this , Sad but true
we don't win games without these two ,Which is exactly why
Kearney should give them the rest of the year off, Until we can learn to
compete without these two on the field we are doomed.

i got no problem with his one on one defence, he gets in the way and thats all you can ask for a halfback. his defence alongside bodene however is crap, I am not smart enough to work out who is at fault there but its a serious problem

As for shredding defenders, I havent seen that so much this year or last, he has lost some pace but also doesnt seem like he backs himself to go through a hole even when it appears.

His biggest gap is last tackle options in the oppositiion 20, he cant seems to get the ball where it needs to go, lucky Lino can so maybe thats the pairing we need.

my biggest bugbear is his salary, i expect him to play like a $1M player because thts what we pay him but he can't. Thats not actually his fault, he got the best deal he could so good but it stil sucks for us.