mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
NRL 2017 - Round 24 - Rabbitohs vs Warriors Post Match Discussion
South Sydney Rabbitohs ? vs ? New Zealand Warriors
ANZ Stadium, Sydney

NRL+Rd+13+Rabbitohs+v+Warriors+Hw5EPYHdH2Ox.jpg

Thread to share your thoughts on the Round 24 game between the New Zealand Warriors and South Sydney Rabbitohs after the match. Name your Man of the Match, discuss the coach, captain, starting team, bench, opposition, game tactics, substitutions, errors (or lack thereof), penalties (or lack thereof) highs, lows, refs etc.

Dont forget to rate the players... https://www.nzwarriors.com/matches/2017-r24.98/

Stalefish540

Contributor
May 13, 2017
Mt. Smart
That is the worst game of NRL I have seen in a very long time. Souths were terrible and scored 36 points. This is the worst warriors squad I have ever seen take the field. Kearney is the worst coach in the nrl, this new owner can't come soon enough he seriously needs to be cut along with the whole squad bar Mannering. Disgusting.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
This is the worst warriors squad I have ever seen take the field.
Totally agree
Kearney is the worst coach in the nrl
It is pretty hard when your club signs players to two year contracts when they cannot defend., Their stats were quite okay tonight, except for missed tackles, and those are only the tackles they got close to, half the time Kata didn't even do that. He would have to be one of the worst signings for first grade I can think of. He can score tries, he is fast, but he cannot learn,and he cannot defend, although he did an offload tonight, really surprised the defence.

mtsmart

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 19, 2013
Totally agree

It is pretty hard when your club signs players to two year contracts when they cannot defend., Their stats were quite okay tonight, except for missed tackles, and those are only the tackles they got close to, half the time Kata didn't even do that. He would have to be one of the worst signings for first grade I can think of. He can score tries, he is fast, but he cannot learn,and he cannot defend, although he did an offload tonight, really surprised the defence.

He even passed the ball once to Maumalo, who got the defender at the same time lol.

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings