Post Match NRL 2017 - Round 23 - Warriors vs Raiders Post Match Discussion (3 Viewers)

Rate the game.

• A+

• A

• B

• C

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
NRL 2017 - Round 23 - Warriors vs Raiders Post Match Discussion
New Zealand Warriors ? vs ? Canberra Raiders
Mt Smart Stadium, Auckland

Sam Lisone 2016 3.jpg

Thread to share your thoughts on the Round 23 game between the New Zealand Warriors and Canberra Raiders after the match. Name your Man of the Match, discuss the coach, captain, starting team, bench, opposition, game tactics, substitutions, errors (or lack thereof), penalties (or lack thereof) highs, lows, refs etc.

Dont forget to rate the players... https://www.nzwarriors.com/matches/2017-r23.97/

warriorsfan92

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 11, 2013
Dunedin, New Zealand
Ata and Mason were really good. It was a shame Kata went down and we couldn't see Roache have a good crack at hooker. I still think Fusitua is a better centre, drop Kata, and bring CNK onto the wing. Mannering was huge today, I thought Matulino and Lisone were good also. Little moments e.g. Ken dropping that ball after we scored, then they went on to score- cannot do that at first grade. We then essentially gave up, and they scored another couple.

The mental fortitude of this team severely lacks. Kata is having serious issues and needs to drop back to NSW cup. Our young halves showed more promise than Shaun and Foran all year. We need to stick with Ata and SJ when he returns. I like what Mason brings, but Ata is a special talent that needs to be given time to develop.Foran is gone next year, the season is done, Ata needs to start.

Xfactor

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
Sydney
My GOD we are so fucken shit!

It's gone beyond embarrassing

I'd burn all my Warriors jerseys if I actually thought it would make me feel better

I have never seen anything so infuriatingly pathetic....EVER!

Here's a little peek into the average mentality of our players...

One of them still writes Mum & Dad on his wristbands!

The 6 months waiting for the start of the next season is gonna feel like a blessing this time

R.I.P Warriors

tajhay

Bird Gang to Warrior
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
The 6 months waiting for the start of the next season is gonna feel like a blessing this time
I suspect some fans will appreciate the peaceful weekends they have over the offseason and forget all about the Warriors next year. Will be interesting to see how many fans put up with this shit going forward.

Viking

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 12, 2012
Outgunned to a man. There isn't one player in the Warriors that the Raiders would swap for their players.

I think every Warriors player tried their hardest but some are just not up to playing first grade, they are mentally and physically weaker than other teams and probably always will be.

Slow, slow, slow. Ken is meant to be our fastest player and Rapana was running rings around him.

Xfactor

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
Sydney
I suspect some fans will appreciate the peaceful weekends they have over the offseason and forget all about the Warriors next year. Will be interesting to see how many fans put up with this shit going forward.
I would seriously expect memberships to be down next year knowing that we have exactly the same rubbish team minus the only forward that can bend the line and safely offload.

The spin-doctors that the club employs are gonna have to come up with some outrageously wild promises to once again trick us into "keeping the faith"

tajhay

Bird Gang to Warrior
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Upcoming Match

Manly Sea Eagles Central Coast Stadium

Last Game

20 Sep

14 - 26
5.9 Total Avg Rating
5.9 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 11 ratings