Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.

eudebrito

|-|
Contributor
The forwards weren't the problem last week, ken staring at a grubber like it was a bomb about to go off, lino playing like his hands were covered in grease and fusitua catching a ball and jumping out were the stand out shake your head moments.

Lillyman and the pack were okay, so dont have a problem with this forward pack. I would swap Sao for Satae or Sipley but whatever.

You need to have someone on the bench who can play longer minutes in case of injury, happens to be Bell at the moment, ideally it would be Afoa, but he has to start, so...

Last edited:
Hope SK is talking to CNK and telling him what he needs to do to get into the first grade side because I sure as shit haven't a bloody clue what he has to do

Seems to me he needs to have a confidence issue to get back in....

Isn't that the only reason Kata hasn't been dropped back, out of fear of denting his confidence?

I imagine Bell is there this week to cover Isaiah, which kind of makes sense. Though with the way they're limited to 8 changes now we might see him not even play Ata at all this week if Isaiah needs a spell on the bench..

f@#k our forwards are going to be shattered after seeing that bench

Sao will play another blistering 10 minutes
Ata, not sure why we are playing a utility unless its cover for issac for 15 minutes and when he is on its like meh !
Bell, too small
lisone...mr sideways..will put in maybe 3 good runs, maybe one good tackle, no consistency

f@#k our forwards are going to be shattered after seeing that bench

Sao will play another blistering 10 minutes
Ata, not sure why we are playing a utility unless its cover for issac for 15 minutes and when he is on its like meh !
Bell, too small
lisone...mr sideways..will put in maybe 3 good runs, maybe one good tackle, no consistency
And for Mr Sideways throw in the odd stupid penalty giveaway.... :p:p:p

Status
Not open for further replies.