• B

• C

• F

• Z-

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vancent

🫣
Contributor
Fusitua isn't being helped by being shifted around every couple of weeks. He's become the new Tui, plugging gaps everywhere.
FFS - let's not start this horseshit again, we've changed him from Wing to Centre this year - he'll be ok.

Meanwhile Munster has been 1, 2, 4 and 6 in EITHER club footy or SOO.

Jack Bird is a back line tart and has spelled the lock more than once, and Valentine Holmes....aahh fuck it, you know the rest.

Let's just set expectations and coach to them, if they're not met pull in the reggies.

Our issues are the (low) number of meaningful forwards, ball playing options in the second row, and accepting performances like Katas that show no sign of completing the basics required at NRL level.

Nail those and even this Coach will suffice.

Until then we're fucked.

Wake me when they launch next year's spin for Membership, I'll need a good fucking laugh by then.

Anyone else notice just after the final conversion and the boys were huddled under the posts, Mannering was so angry he gave his team-mates a good bollocking. Never seen him so angry, not even when he was captain. The camera was on them for a good while and the whole time he was just ripping into them. Look, they did try hard but that was a game they could have and should have won.

Should've done it round one.

Reactions: bruce and Raw Power
Just watched the replay.good game.its a shame it's taken bodene and co this long too pull there finger out .knowen there are contracts on the line it's so annoying when this happens pissed off.if we showed that much urgency in the beginning who knows top 8

Last edited:

Jordan G

FFS - let's not start this horseshit again, we've changed him from Wing to Centre this year - he'll be ok.

Meanwhile Munster has been 1, 2, 4 and 6 in EITHER club footy or SOO.

Jack Bird is a back line tart and has spelled the lock more than once, and Valentine Holmes....aahh fuck it, you know the rest.

Let's just set expectations and coach to them, if they're not met pull in the reggies.

Our issues are the (low) number of meaningful forwards, ball playing options in the second row, and accepting performances like Katas that show no sign of completing the basics required at NRL level.

Nail those and even this Coach will suffice.

Until then we're fucked.

Wake me when they launch next year's spin for Membership, I'll need a good fucking laugh by then.

Newsflash, top 2 teams shift players without effecting performance. In other news, apples and oranges have been confirmed to be different. We don't have the luxury of shifting people around endlessly and expecting consistent performances. Half our guys have fragile confidence as it is without playing musical chairs with them. Some players handle it well, especially when in a stable environment (something the Warriors are not), others don't.

Had a great time in Townsville at 1300 Smiles Stadium, welcoming, friendly and hilarious were the Cowboy supporters around us. This year there seemed to be a lot more Warriors supporters present, and we gave some back but conceded in the end.

As most of you already have said we were right in this game and had the Cowboys supporters quiet at long periods, but again we can't seem to put the icing on the top, being unable to plant the ball over the line and with far too many defensive misreads.

A real shame... and I really don't get it why the Fusitua seems to have been turned into just another average player, when for all money in the past he was looking like super stardom.

That will be my last live Warriors game this year and I'm watching on Fox TV from now on, with no real expectations, shame!

SPECIAL MENTION... Another huge effort from the MIGHTY MAN MOUNTAIN MANNERING. LEGEND!

Anyone else notice just after the final conversion and the boys were huddled under the posts, Mannering was so angry he gave his team-mates a good bollocking. Never seen him so angry, not even when he was captain. The camera was on them for a good while and the whole time he was just ripping into them. Look, they did try hard but that was a game they could have and should have won.

Yep also noticed Simon getting angrier and more aggro throughout the second half, haven't seen that killer fend in him for years either. Hope we don't break the poor bastard.

Last edited:
Reactions: bruce

Vancent

🫣
Contributor
Newsflash, top 2 teams shift players without effecting performance. In other news, apples and oranges have been confirmed to be different. We don't have the luxury of shifting people around endlessly and expecting consistent performances. Half our guys have fragile confidence as it is without playing musical chairs with them. Some players handle it well, especially when in a stable environment (something the Warriors are not), others don't.

Hhhhmmm........I wonder what makes them a top 2 team.....?

Oh look - a chicken laying and egg....wait a minute, how'd that chicken get here?!

(Meanwhile, back in Warrior town where the local folk are continuing to look for tyres to pump up...)

Reactions: Worried2Death
Hhhhmmm........I wonder what makes them a top 2 team.....?

Oh look - a chicken laying and egg....wait a minute, how'd that chicken get here?!

(Meanwhile, back in Warrior town where the local folk are continuing to look for tyres to pump up...)

Is that how you see us; slack-jawed yokels who never ponder ancient Confucian paradigms?