• A+

• A

• B

• C

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Trugoy

Trugoy

anyone see the press conference. nothing much into it except the last bit where kearny was asked about the kata try. think he says hes "pissed off" right at the end. kinda glad hes opening up in the presser rather than the usual crap thats dished up
Fuck his press conferences are painful. Y'know y'know y'know again y'know y'know again etc
If we were winning i could handle it but after our pitiful performances listening to the post match pressers are like pulling teeth..
Agree though, at least he told it how it is at the end there..."pissed off".

Tedster

Tedster

Fuck his press conferences are painful. Y'know y'know y'know again y'know y'know again etc
If we were winning i could handle it but after our pitiful performances listening to the post match pressers are like pulling teeth..
Agree though, at least he told it how it is at the end there..."pissed off".
Did Roger Tuivasa-Sheck even say anything? I didn't watch it all and i kind of got in a trance by trying to count all the "you knows".............................

• Haha
Reactions: jonno and Defence
leaguejunkie

leaguejunkie

Well... our season is gone and with that goes my last bit of interest towards league at least until the RWC rolls around.

Our team just doesn't have the competitive streak like a Storm or Sharks side. Both those sides fucking hate losing. You can see it on their faces on the rare occasions they do lose. But our side.... nah we're just happy to be out there playing win or lose.

Absolutely no will to win. No heart.

Reactions: bruce
Raw Power

Raw Power

Well... our season is gone and with that goes my last bit of interest towards league at least until the RWC rolls around.

Our team just doesn't have the competitive streak like a Storm or Sharks side. Both those sides fucking hate losing. You can see it on their faces on the rare occasions they do lose. But our side.... nah we're just happy to be out there playing win or lose.

I don't wanna put any negative on such little hope left, but would you really put all your faith in David Kidwell to get the Kiwis on song?

Xfactor

What I really love and respect about teams like the Storm and the Queensland Origin side is that even when they're mopping the floor with their opposition, they are seriously pissed off with anything less than 110% perfection!
Until the Warriors understand why that is, we will never ever be anything more than a merchandise outlet.

bruce

bruce

Contributor
Andrew McFadden = John Kirwan
Matt Elliott = Pat Lam
Brian McClennan = David Nucifora
The Blues have also had mediocre management but what else is common there?
25% of Aucklanders were not born here and have no interest in either game.
They couldn't even sell out the Blues / Lions game and Blues games are like a morgue anyway.
Anything else?

Worried2Death

Worried2Death

Oh well my fellow Warrior bros and sisters, that Panthers loss at the hands of our old ballboy means it's that time of year again for me.

Season's over and I'm out.

Sadly in the last few years the Warriors have kinda killed my interest in the rest of the regular NRL season. I'll probably watch as many live games as I can with the exception of ours, which will be strictly highlights only on NRL.com as it's honestly too depressing to watch us playing for "Pride" and "building for next year" yet again. This is a Fandom, so it's just entertainment at the end of the day, and there are too many alternative choices that don't make me feel like shit.

Until the finals that is, which I'll follow again with full attention because it's almost always good shit, even without my team.

Catch you ladies & gentlemen again next pre-season / Kia ora and fuck the Faith, but keep the Process for next year & hope for the best.

tl;dr - fuck this shit cu nxt yr

Last edited:
Evil_Mush

Evil_Mush

Contributor
So I really enjoyed the Queens of the Stone Age concert on Thursday!

This game? Well I wasn't heinously hungover so it beats the last game I went to at Mt Smart by a mile (drubbing by Manly where Townsend kicked it dead repeatedly).

I enjoyed being there given live games are a rarity for me (being Wellingtonian) but it played out as I suspected, essentially the stereotypical Warriors game, so I wasn't as disappointed as I thought (maybe that's the apathy kicking in?)....

Reactions: Defence
Evil_Mush

Evil_Mush

Contributor
Oops, suffering early morning plane Mondayitis, last game I went to was the Souths drubbing last year, which was still the equivalent of this Panthers game (in terms of result and expectations in finals chasing against lowly opposition).

But yeah, this game didn't suck as much as that Manly one though.

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Contributor
So I really enjoyed the Queens of the Stone Age concert on Thursday!

This game? Well I wasn't heinously hungover so it beats the last game I went to at Mt Smart by a mile (drubbing by Manly where Townsend kicked it dead repeatedly).

I enjoyed being there given live games are a rarity for me (being Wellingtonian) but it played out as I suspected, essentially the stereotypical Warriors game, so I wasn't as disappointed as I thought (maybe that's the apathy kicking in?)....
Hmmmmmmm maybe you are a jinx???

• Haha
Reactions: Inruin

gidz

Yep! that's why I didn't watch the game.

Just saw the highlights and I saw the son of our former coach run circles around us.

What a complete fuckin joke. I'm glad Manu's gone, Salford's a way better team then this lot.

I hope Lino gets a go next week if Shaun Johnson is still injured.

We probably won't make the eight but I hope my second team does....Go The TITANS!!!

Worried2Death

Worried2Death

Yep! that's why I didn't watch the game.

Just saw the highlights and I saw the son of our former coach run circles around us.

What a complete fuckin joke. I'm glad Manu's gone, Salford's a way better team then this lot.

I hope Lino gets a go next week if Shaun Johnson is still injured.

We probably won't make the eight but I hope my second team does....Go The TITANS!!!

Actually this forum needs an official second team...

We're the second team of a lot of other NRL club's fans and let's face it, we need one more than most of them do.

If we could agree on one that is. I'd be happy to go for the Tits, and I don't say that often enough these days.

• Haha
Reactions: Defence
shuffle

shuffle

I blame Wayne Scurrah for this! If he didnt let Ivan Cleary go we could of had Johnson at 6 and Young Cleary at 7! The Warriors missed out big time! Biggest recruiment loss in Warriors history is Ivan Cleary.