Team List NRL 2017 Round 14 - Titans vs Warriors TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Do you agree with the team selected by Kearney?

• No

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its obvious that SK is tanking too bad we dont have a draft but its ok he'll trust his process and hope like fuck a draft suddenly appears and we get Cronk. My old man always told me never trust a Man who talks with a lisp or out the side of his mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: tajhay

Beastmode

Today is a good day ☀️
Contributor
Way back in 1995 we had a "supercoach" called John Monie. He wasn't scared to drop players at all. No way, make a mistake n the field and he hooked you without thinking.

There was this young Samoan winger out of the under 20s, first game at MSS and he made an error. Monie dropped him and never played him again. The kids confidence was shattered. He got offered a contract at Warrington and became a superstar before coming back down under and eventually one of the best try scoring backs in the game.

That was Nigel Vagana. Think about it.

Think about it this way Bruce.

Nigel succeeded because he had a big chip on his shoulder and a point to prove - to himself, to the NRL and to John Monie?

Dropping him early may have been the best thing for his career.

It made him angry. It made him desperate. It made him determined. It made him focus.

No free lunches. Earn your place. Earn your keep. Play above the line.

That's what we need.

Not this cotton wrapping let me stroke your ego until you play well nonsense.

bruce

Contributor

Nigel succeeded because he had a big chip on his shoulder and a point to prove - to himself, to the NRL and to John Monie?

It made him angry. It made him desperate. It made him determined. It made him focus.

That's what we need.

SK isn't doing that to the younger guys, just the older ones for some reason.

Interesting that Wayne Bennett has selected Nikorima (and Benji) over Ben Hunt for the Broncos this weekend. It appears to be because:

1. Nikorima has played bloody well while Hunt has been out injured (i.e. stars aren't guaranteed "their" spot); and

2. Hunt is leaving for the Dragons next year (i.e. big picture view).​

Kearney's "process" feels contrary to both of these reasons - its pretty much blind faith and a lack of adaptability.

Akkerz

Contributor

More tragic than funny. Hard to back this guy any longer. He just seems completely lost. Fuck knows what the process is - apparently SK doesn't feel the need to enlighten us & that's his choice but it's clear he's more interested in the players mental well being than their on field performance. Perhaps a hangover from his Parra days. Buggered if I care about that. Warriors are a sporting franchise not a grope & grow psych unit.

looks like the clocks been turned off on the Warriors season.

I see the game countdown timer is no longer running on the forum, didnt this happen about the same time last year?

That's what we need.

Great point Beast Mode.I want dudes who go "fuck you,I am going to show you" and then work hard and succeed
Rather than sulk and we never hear of them again.It's called mental toughness and determination and sport is full of those sort of success building stories.Just not at the Warriors though unfortunately.

Jesus christ Kearney just sounds like a complete dumbass here (and most of the time lol). Has it ever occurred to him that the reason they "performed" well and "stuck to the process" against the Broncos was because it was their B team? For him to throw that out and come up with some bullshit answer like he wasn't worried about who was out there but more worried about how well we played well fuck don't you think it had something to do with their B team being out there? Fuck me.

And he totally deflected the Thompson question. Trust trust trust...in other words he doesn't have the balls to drop him

Mr Frank White

Contributor
Holy fuck... The host was right on the money with his questions. In fact was a bit too polite.
SK had nothing, no reason to think that if the Warriors lose the rest of the games, he will do anything different.

SK keeps referencing the Broncos game like it fkn means something.
Warriors could beat an under 12 team and SK would hold it up as proof of the process working.

I've seen Bennett crack it after the Broncs WIN a game against a good team. Old fella still ain't happy..

Reactions: tajhay and eric
Status
Not open for further replies.