Gameday NRL 2017 Round 13 - General Discussion

eric

1st Grade Fringe
May 27, 2015
GC
Sterlo's giving it to Lolohea on Triple M.

"Honestly Lolohea, that was just terrible. A lack of technique. He didn’t even turn his body to pass that" - Sterlo #NRLDragonsTigers

"I dont know that 5/8 is his best position" - Sterlo on Lolohea #TripleMNRL #NRLDragonsTigers

"Terrible defence from Lolohea. Why you’d shoot out in defence like that is beyond me" - Sterlo #TripleMNRL #NRLDragonsTigers

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
Sterlo's giving it to Lolohea on Triple M.

"Honestly Lolohea, that was just terrible. A lack of technique. He didn’t even turn his body to pass that" - Sterlo #NRLDragonsTigers

"I dont know that 5/8 is his best position" - Sterlo on Lolohea #TripleMNRL #NRLDragonsTigers

"Terrible defence from Lolohea. Why you’d shoot out in defence like that is beyond me" - Sterlo #TripleMNRL #NRLDragonsTigers
He deserves it. He played like shit.

Reactions: eric and Hadyn

TheCool

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 18, 2013
I think Sterlo's exaggerating a bit, I mean Tui's man (Widdop) was hanging out the back. It was a worse read by who ever was inside him, it looks like Taylor, who took the the ball player (who was already covered) when they should have taken Frizell.

But this game showed Tui's weaknesses. His kicking game is absolutely fucked. How he managed to convince everyone he was a half this whole time (or a first grade player for that matter) is beyond me. The only variation he has is the grubber and chase, which comes off every 1 in 50 attempts.

Had to laugh when Gaz said he looks overweight. Has he not seen our first grade squad lately. The most unfit/overweight team i've ever seen.

Inruin

.... LOADING ....
Contributor
May 19, 2012
Auckland
I feel sorry for the guy, I really do. I think the bubble has well and truly burst. And it's happening in the fish bowl of Sydney.

Reactions: Hadyn

Jordan G

I think Sterlo's exaggerating a bit, I mean Tui's man (Widdop) was hanging out the back. It was a worse read by who ever was inside him, it looks like Taylor, who took the the ball player (who was already covered) when they should have taken Frizell.

But this game showed Tui's weaknesses. His kicking game is absolutely fucked. How he managed to convince everyone he was a half this whole time (or a first grade player for that matter) is beyond me. The only variation he has is the grubber and chase, which comes off every 1 in 50 attempts.

Had to laugh when Gaz said he looks overweight. Has he not seen our first grade squad lately. The most unfit/overweight team i've ever seen.
Lol That grubber and chase for himself is like a signature Tui move, especially after the play breaks down.

Stalefish540

CovidWarriors-2020
Contributor
May 13, 2017
Mt. Smart
If and only if Tui is to make a fist of this first grade business. It will be next season at fullback, with a full pre-season under his belt having de-warriorised himself.

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
Lol That grubber and chase for himself is like a signature Tui move, especially after the play breaks down.
That was a dumb grubber. He wasnt even remotely close to contesting that. That and the forward passes, the passes to no one, a couple of missed tackles. At the wrong place at the wrong time. It just reeks of Warrior football. And hes not even playing FG with us?! This club is messed up.

Reactions: bruce

Ref

1st Grade Fringe
May 19, 2012
Rotorua
He made a hell of a lot of tackles. He didn't throw the towel in. He was putting in the whole 80. He popped up on both sides of the ruck at times. He tried a few things at least. He did a few things wrong with ball in hand and made a couple of bad decisions but I saw plenty of positives.

Chief

1st Grade Fringe
May 15, 2012
Lol everyone is bagging the shit out of this guy when our own team couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag - including our million dollar man who cant do shit. First game showing Cleary how much work he is going to be and how large the bomb up his arse needs to be. He will probably never be a GREAT but you can bet that from now he will at least have a coach that will work with/on him to strengthen the talent he has into a decent although unspectacular player. Sometimes you need to be bought down to earth before you can realise what you can be. I hope he realises his potential and shows all the keyboarders on here that at least he can earn the money his club is paying him.

Upcoming Match

Penrith Panthers Campbelltown Stadium Rate Match

Last Game

05 Jun

4.9 Total Avg Rating
5.8 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 17 ratings