• A+

• A

• B

• C

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Viking

Viking

We actually looked half decent when we offloaded. Shit otherwise.

I never want to see Kata in a Warriors jersey again, I don't think I've seen a centre with a worse passing game at any level of the game, he's a winger or not in the team.

Luke and Foran were good, but Johnson and Thompson, sheeeshh. Thompson is even making Hoffman look good!

Reactions: 8 users

Old Sid

Zero on field leadership, very poor options, sucked in to Para grub style.
That game was there for the taking and no-one could see it.

Where is the thinking?

Reactions: 2 users

warriors4sure

Great decision to bring back Kata..cost us 1 try by going in needlessly and bought nothing to the table...bodene was tackling like a fairy and cost us 2 tries...million dollar man at times plays like the 1 cent man...SK please explain about the process...season is on life support...titans next week ...lose then forget about the rest of the season

Reactions: 1 users
rugged

rugged

After 5 years we have still not rebuilt. All off contract players must be let go #draintheswamp
Thompson will rue testing his value on the open market,surely that contract offer is off the table,enjoy the north of England

Reactions: 4 users

Old Sid

We actually looked half decent when we offloaded. Shit otherwise.

I never want to see Kata in a Warriors jersey again, I don't think I've seen a centre with a worse passing game at any level of the game, he's a winger or not in the team.

Luke and Foran were good, but Johnson and Thompson, sheeeshh. Thompson is even making Hoffman look good!
Yup, Kata shocker, Thompson shocker, just no plan to adapt to the opposition.

Reactions: 1 user
Mr Frank White

Mr Frank White

Hoffman's tackle on the last try sums it up. Too late, too weak, and then pretended that he was injured..
He always has excuses for his rubbish efforts

Raider1

Half of NZ would give there left nut to play NRL, and this team treats it like its a joke,,,!!!! Johnson should retire now, and let a real half have a go( My sons team has an awesome Half, he may be 13 but at least he can tackle and has a kicking game... Also... WTF is he always jumping into dummy half for... and wheres the lazy FU**ER thats suppose to be hooker - its like he goes missing every single game-its like they have no pride at all

But on the bright side....its raining in Auckland so i dont need to mow my lawns tomorrow...

And .....i hope Lolohea has a blinder..

Jordan G

I fear for the ozone layer.

Too many jerseys being burnt at once can be very hazardous.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
tajhay

tajhay

🏉
Andrew Johns on Warriors "some of their mistackles...like under 8s"

Sums it up.

Reactions: 14 users
demco

demco

but Johnson and Thompson, sheeeshh You have to drop them both along with Kata I hope theses guys come on this forum and read all this but again they are too pussy to even do that

rugged

rugged

The bad news is we are yet to get to our end of year slump, the good news is none of us will be watching by that time

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Mr Frank White

Mr Frank White

Apart from the last kick in the 4th, I though Luke had a great game

Reactions: 17 users

Xfactor

So.......

After the exciting display of football last week we revert to....

Weak one-out runs....playing a one-dimensional centre who flatly refuses to pass the ball....a million-dollar halfback placing shithouse kicks and being terrified of running at the line...getting 4 defenders into a tackle only to see the ball still somehow being offloaded...giving away ridiculously dumb penalties at crucial times.

They were humiliated into last weeks performance then went straight back to the embarrassing rubbish that saw jerseys being burned by fans.

I am so over these cu**s! If I never see Kata and Thompson wear a Warriors jersey again I will be happy.

Reactions: 2 users
BeastMode

BeastMode

but Johnson and Thompson, sheeeshh You have to drop them both along with Kata I hope theses guys come on this forum and read all this but again they are too pussy to even do that

pussy coach who doesnt have the balls to drop pussy players.

brunch of pussies.

Reactions: 1 user