• A

• B

• C

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.

facefacts

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 26, 2012
If you think the Warriors consistently put in 100% and are just out played by a better coached team, you have rocks in your head.
Warriors have zero heart, as showed by about 50% of the games this season, in which they just roll over.

It's a disease, and a lot of players are guilty of spreading it.

Mutts
Shaun Johnson
Kata
Lillyman
Hoff
Bodene

Others just catch it
Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
Foz
Lisone
Vete
Luke

Not sure where you imagine i said i thought the Warriors are playing at 100% every week, quite the opposite...i think you might be seeing what you want to see.

The TOP sides are the ones that play at or close to their peak performance with the most consistency throughout the year, and for players to lift themselves like that close to every week they need a reason (apart from the odd freak who it's just in their makeup to play that way), that reason comes from coaching, and the belief they have in the guy running the team.

The players know as well as we do Kearney is the worst NRL coach with the worst record the club could have found...how the hell did they expect the players to have any confidence in him and his ability to turn things around...right on queue he starts making the same dumb mistakes, talking the same dumb shit the last half dozen or so coaches have done.

Reactions: OMG

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
The top sides want to win. Losing is not an option. The hunger to win and the fear of losing is what drives these people. I would know. I am a winner.

Our guys, we all know it, they want to get paid. Losing doesnt hurt them because its part of the "process". Losers. The lot of them with the exception of Simon and Kieran.

jonno

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 13, 2014
The top sides want to win. Losing is not an option. The hunger to win and the fear of losing is what drives these people. I would know. I am a winner.

Our guys, we all know it, they want to get paid. Losing doesnt hurt them because its part of the "process". Losers. The lot of them with the exception of Simon and Kieran.
That's why they want to put on a show, play ad lib, spectacular footy.. So that we'll be entertained by them while they lose.

Kearney isn't like that. He was a champion player. His process worked real well for him when he was playing...

He's just stuck with a bunch of meat heads who refuse to learn the basics.

Reactions: Hadyn

Mr Frank White

Warriors 1st Grader
May 19, 2012
https://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/on-air/...arriors-losing-in-australia-very-frustrating/

Players clocking off under fatigue. Means they are lazy or tired or hungover?

Either way, they aren't making the sacrifices needed to win. They are just milking the club, beating up enough weakling teams to avoid the spoon but never winning enough to get us some pride.

The NRL need to make a new rule where a players contract can be torn up if he fails to perform to an acceptable standard.
Pretty telling interview from Shaun Johnson. Pretty much calling out the players for being soft, in the politest terms possible.

Reactions: jonno

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
Yeah it was the link I replied to. He was very diplomatic, but there was a definite tone to his words.
Pretty easy to see that they know guys aren't doing what is asked of them and just taking the easy option
if true then its time for the coaching staff to take the hard line.

Reactions: eudebrito

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings