• B

• C

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Also stuck to my guns and didn't watch live
Would love to know how they found their enthusiasm so we can get it at that level for all games.
Spine all had good games
I give Maumalo a lot of shit but he had probably his best game in first grade tonight so credit where it's due
Lisone and Vete seemed to make an impact off the bench
Was it me but we got offloads back in our game? Grey to see second phase ball.
Big thing to work on is our support play, couple of half breaks but no one in support.
Can't complain too much great to get a much needed win

Am I reading this right? It says Warriors v Knights Post Match discussion

That's probably because whoever wrote this was instead of watching game was probably watching Game Of Thrones instead. You haven't seen it yet, you've got a metric fuck ton of catching up to do before season seven premieres in a couple of weeks ... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: bruce
That's probably because whoever wrote this was instead of watching game was probably watching Game Of Thrones instead. You haven't seen it yet, you've got a metric fuck ton of catching up to do before season seven premieres in a couple of weeks ... ;)

LOL I'll keep that in mind. I've actually just started watching 'The Walking Dead'. Ya'know, the one with the zombies? Actually wait...

Nevermind, it was just the Warriors' highlights from the last few matches. My mistake.

Not really a performance to frighten the crap out of the Top 4 but certainly a step or two in the right direction.

If CNK's try had been sent up as an onfield Try I think it would have been given, meself. Didn't see any evidence to over-rule the onfield call, whichever way it went.

For those of you who don't want to watch Season 7:
The Russian guy - remember the one Paulie and Cristuphuh tried to kill? He's not dead and he returns.
Heisenburg? You thought Omar killed him? Well, he didn't. And. He. Wants. Utu.
And Rosebud is an undercover cop.

highlight to show spoilers.

Mods, whaddya mean "that doesn't work on this website!"?!?

• Haha
Reactions: Sup42
Couldn't ask for much more than that last night except... Is there any team getting less from 2 80 minute players than we're getting week in week out from our number 11 and 12? That needs fixing.

Reactions: Defence and Donal
The only difference between this week and the last 3 halves, was that they played with confidence. As in, they knew they could win... Which, when you're playing against a Broncos team decimated by Origin really doesn't mean much of anything.

I'm not going to be reading anything into our performances until post-origin.

Reactions: dean and bruce

bruce

Contributor
If there was one thing that worried me it was the clear (and fortunately temporary) droop in confidence when the Broncos scored those two tries in the second half (good tries, too). You could see the tackling dropping off, heads going down, almost see the thought bubbles over their heads, "Oh god, they're coming back at us, we're going to blow this one too".
Glad you noticed, so will have Brad Arthur

Reactions: Donal
Looks to me everyone has missed the real reason we won.

I'd like to thank tajhay for giving us the extra $3000.00 to put onto a glorious win by the Broncos, thereby allowing us the fans to tip the game into the Warriors favour. If you chose to do that every week I promise to bet against the Warriors every time. Unfortunately I'm still worried I'll have more pretend money at the end of the season than the Warriors will have wins.

I actually watched this week, had done my nails earlier in the day, happy for the win, happy the levels of stupid were turned down, happy the players seemed to realise they are employed as league players and made the effort to act like it. I thought most played better than they had in ages, in a couple of cases years, But after watching most of the reserve grade I got to ask again, why aren't the Sipley's playing first grade?

I'd love to be able to say we'd turned a corner but unfortunately I think like the Indy 500, the Warriors play on a oval track and we somehow always finish up at the same place from continually turning left.

From listening to comments from the super knowledgeable Monty Betham it appears there are doubts as to whether they can take their form to first grade.

It's a pity these guys aren't actually given the chance to see if they can foot it in first grade. The Warriors brain trust and old boy network have failed at just about everything to date, so I would back the Sipley boy's against Monty's doubts. It's not as if we have lots of options and are playing for much this season. What is the point of reserve grade after all?

Tof Sipley was a monster in reserve grade. I think he knocked two guys out and was aggressive got metres and looked very good. He would have a cameo short burst type role in 1st grade. Have him as a bench prop, switch Lisone to 2nd row reserve -i like Sames energy.
As someone else said our current 11/12 need to play less minutes or get dropped. There seems to be definite hierachy about who plays where. We to win need to pick players based on performance. Steve from your managemnt degree day please change your selection poilcy away from hierachy to performance. Son you can see how well CNK is going!!!

Not really a performance to frighten the crap out of the Top 4 but certainly a step or two in the right direction.

If CNK's try had been sent up as an onfield Try I think it would have been given, meself. Didn't see any evidence to over-rule the onfield call, whichever way it went.

For those of you who don't want to watch Season 7:
The Russian guy - remember the one Paulie and Cristuphuh tried to kill? He's not dead and he returns.
Heisenburg? You thought Omar killed him? Well, he didn't. And. He. Wants. Utu.
And Rosebud is an undercover cop.

highlight to show spoilers.

Mods, whaddya mean "that doesn't work on this website!"?!?

Just on the game last night.....It was really weird seeing these blokes run around in retro jerseys, I couldn't recognize some of them...they looked like Warriors.

CNK's foot work for the Try / no Try in the corner was spookily reminiscent of Shaun Hope's footwork and finish....total flash back.

Great to get the Win on top of the three grand Bookie Cash from the Mods....Warriors win at 13+

Last edited: