Results are only viewable after voting.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
NRL 2017 - Round 11 - Warriors vs Dragons Post Match Discussion
New Zealand Warriors ? vs ? St George-Illawarra Dragons
FMG Stadium, Waikato

Thread to share your thoughts on the Round ? game between the New Zealand Warriors and ?team? after the match. Name your Man of the Match, discuss the coach, captain, starting team, bench, opposition, game tactics, substitutions, errors (or lack thereof), penalties (or lack thereof) highs, lows, refs etc.

Dont forget to rate the players... https://www.nzwarriors.com/matches/r11-2017.87/

Last edited:

Crusader26

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 2, 2016
I said after last week I wouldn't watch this game and I didn't thank goodness. I watched the Crusaders instead, now that's a team that knows how to win and keep winning even with top players injured. The Warriors are just a bunch of pathetic losers, half of them should be sacked.

Last edited:

Ever Hopeful

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
Feb 24, 2013
Holy fuck. RTS saying the game plan is to get into an arm wrestle early. This team will never win an arm wrestle with this forward pack....what a fucken joke of a game plan. These guys have no fucken idea??

Worse loss this season for me...and you know it is now the norm now they have their tail between their legs...seen it over and over again. We don't have such an easy origin run this time either.

And fuck, barely any injuries this season. Manners a huge loss in these two games, but we have pretty much had a full strength team for this limp-dick season

Lord Gnome of Howick MBE

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 30, 2012
NRL 2017 - Round 11 - Warriors vs Dragons Post Match Discussion
New Zealand Warriors ? vs ? St George-Illawarra Dragons
FMG Stadium, Waikato

Thread to share your thoughts on the Round ? game between the New Zealand Warriors and ?team? after the match. Name your Man of the Match, discuss the coach, captain, starting team, bench, opposition, game tactics, substitutions, errors (or lack thereof), penalties (or lack thereof) highs, lows, refs etc.

Dont forget to rate the players... https://www.nzwarriors.com/matches/r11-2017.87/
It's only giving me RTS to rate?

Upcoming Match

Brisbane Broncos Central Coast Stadium Rate Match

Last Game

04 Jul

26 - 16
6.6 Total Avg Rating
6.9 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 28 ratings