• Yes

• Its OK

• No

• WTF!

• Who cares? Just win!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the interview and didn't see anything wrong. If you are looking for something you would find it anywhere, if you weren't you wouldn't.

Interviewer: Can you shed some light on whether we will see Isaac Luke don the boots today?
Cappy: No, unfortunately we wont, Isaac hurt himself in our captains run yesterday, unfortunately, so we have a young Jazz Tevaga making his debut today.

not seeing a problem myself. Will we see Isaac playing? No he got injured so we have a new guy playing.

Were you looking at his eyes in the interview? Was he being shifty and not making eye contact, did he appear to be perspiring, how was his breathing? I'm pretty sure if you watch it again but don't listen to the words but just look for the signs it will be confirmed he was lying.

Inruin

Contributor
Were you looking at his eyes in the interview? Was he being shifty and not making eye contact, did he appear to be perspiring, how was his breathing? I'm pretty sure if you watch it again but don't listen to the words but just look for the signs it will be confirmed he was lying.
he was looking down to the right which is a clear sign of.....no...wait...that's up to the left. Bugger it, he is just shifty full stop.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Just watched the interview and didn't see anything wrong. If you are looking for something you would find it anywhere, if you weren't you wouldn't.

Interviewer: Can you shed some light on whether we will see Isaac Luke don the boots today?
Cappy: No, unfortunately we wont, Isaac hurt himself in our captains run yesterday, unfortunately, so we have a young Jazz Tevaga making his debut today.

not seeing a problem myself. Will we see Isaac playing? No he got injured so we have a new guy playing.
bruce bruce just wants to see what he wants to see. Doesnt care about the truth so youre wasting your time Im afraid...

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
I think things were made worse by sites saying his slated return was indefinite instead of naming a round as they normally do. "Indefinite" is usually only used for serious injuries, which Luke's clearly was not. Add Luke's history into the mix, and speculation was bound to run wild.
Stock Index Down.png

Thats exactly what indefinite means i.e. unknown.

indefinite
[in-def-uh-nit]

adjective
not definite; without fixed or specified limit; unlimited:
an indefinite number.
not clearly defined or determined; not precise or exact:
an indefinite boundary; an indefinite date in the future.

Manu Vatuvei's injury was also indefinite. Guess he spat the dummy at Cappy as well. Manu going to be fired. Theres another BS rumour for the Tin Foil Hat Brigade...

Jordan G

Nobody analyses TL. By the time you're done asking the first question you've already lost.

Our edge defense looked more organised last week, will be interesting to see if Manu/Kata can keep that going now that they're back together.

Nobody analyses TL. By the time you're done asking the first question you've already lost.

Our edge defense looked more organised last week, will be interesting to see if Manu/Kata can keep that going now that they're back together.
Looked more organized, wasn't attacked to the same extent or Kata is learning his role better with each passing game? I know this much, when Manu has a center beside him that he can trust (ie. Ropo), he stays further out - when he doesn't, he, unfortunately, creeps infield creating to much space on his outside or gets left marking two or more players.

Status
Not open for further replies.