• No

• WTF!

• Who cares? Just win!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paleaaesina2the20

Paleaaesina2the20

So Bodene Thompson out does that mean Gavet comes back in?
I would think it will Thompson and Wright out and Luke and Vatuvei back in with Mannering moving to right 2nd row and Gubb and Tevaga splitting the minutes at lock.

Reactions: 1 user

phil.kingston

Luke and Vatuvei in...Thomson out...
Hopefully that makes things simpler...Luke will take one bench spot. Ashford takes Thompson position and Hurrell slots into Centres.

Gizzyfan

Gizzyfan

Incumbents get chosen. Manu back on Wing and Luke to Hooker. Wright drops out and Tevaga to bench for Hurrell. Personally I would put RFM in if Thompson is out. Just for continuity.

Sup42

Sup42

lets see if the intensity and our edge defence hold up against a shit knights team
Good call.
Ideally the knights give us a tough game....and we are good enough to win it.

Some of the under performers have been picking their games up e.g the Chooks and Manly.....finding form just in time to play us soon.

We better not get left behind.

KiwiZ

KiwiZ

I love how Robson brings the experienced nature to the side but there is really no reason for him in the Warriors. Why is cappy trying to work a spine combination when in a year an important player of that spine will be out of here with the money he never deserved. I would prefer to see the combinations being worked with a half who will be in the team for at least 3 years, once Robson is gone they are going to have to bring in a new half next year who will most likely take atleast 10 round to fit in his posistion.

Reactions: 1 users
a.c.e

a.c.e

Damn can we have a win please! Surely the main cogs in the team have played enough among themselves to get this team going.

Just win damnit!

Diesel

Diesel

With those changes and the last two weeks improvement on defence I'm expecting something like a 36-6 score line, I don't think we should expect anything less

surfin

surfin

Damn hope the friggin win comes soon, this place is so feral at the moment half the posts aren't worth reading, non existent quotes being quoted, opinions being posted as facts and all in all one giant shit fight. Hopefully a win at least sees some original thoughts getting posted rather than the same regurgitated thoughts for another week. It doesn't need to be a love in but after 11 losses there isn't anything else to say about Cappys ability or lack of, whether it's Manu's, Wright's or Konnie's fault, or which unsigned player saves the rabble.

Reactions: 12 users
surfin

surfin

With those changes and the last two weeks improvement on defence I'm expecting something like a 36-6 score line, I don't think we should expect anything less

Surely the Knights won't beat us by that much, I was hoping for a win.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
To be honest you seem sensitive about the insinuation that Cappy dropped Luke because they had a bust up. Please don't be because I couldn't care less whether or not they did. IMO Cappy is not an NRL coach, no matter what transpires after tomorrow.
What I hate is bullshit. The story about the bust up is exactly that. Utter bullshit. I dont suffer fools nor trolls.

What I hate about it is people will believe it and forever use it against the coach or player. Thats not fair and most reasonable people would agree.

I spent a lot of time talking to players to verify this. Believe me. If there was a bust up Id be all over it.

Isaac Luke was injured during the captains run when a player fell on top of him. I know the player who fell on him. I know what training drills they were doing. All confirmed by four players who were in the 1st grade team that day.

Now I know the tin foil hat brigade will say it was all a team contrived coverup but you cant make everyone happy. Fact is way more boring than fiction.

Go back to the original post about the bust up and think about the story that was spun. Even if you didnt have sources you would work out very quickly that its all bullshit...

Reactions: 20 users
Pete

Pete

I reckon if we get a 10 point lead tomorrow then suddenly the confidence will be back and we could run in a big win. It will save the forum from tearing each other to pieces. How sweet will victory smell?:cigar:

6 Again

Go back to the original post about the bust up and think about the story that was spun. E

Agreed. No scribes have tried run this story all week, not even the muppet league pundits and fox sports media here in Aus have picked up anything and I'm fairly sure they get paid by the word;)

fizurg

fizurg

Massively off topic but what is the captains run? I always assumed it was an actaul run.

Mr Bob

Mr Bob

Contributor
what I want to know is how long is Cappy going to persist with the Tuimoala Lolohea on the wing? he's not a winger - and neither is Manu.

koolkat

koolkat

The Warriors want that the monkey off their backs tomorrow and get their first win of the season.well IMO the monkey had turned in to fucking King Kong ages ago, come on boys we got this one pleaseeee

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.